• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA Looking for 1st Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colts88

Brand new member and first time poster here. Have wanted to own a EB since my early teens, now 38 and ready to make this a reality. Any advice or info is greatly appreciated!

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Welcome aboard. Are you looking for primarily on road, off road or a mix of both? 76 & 77 came stock with disk brakes, dana 44 front axle and available automatics. Any year is fairly easy to modify to suit your needs. depends on how far you want to take it...

OP
OP
C

Colts88

Thanks sanndmann3 I'm looking for primarily on road, something thats road ready and reliable (for as much as that can be for a 40 yr old truck). Wouldn't mind eventually getting into some restoration projects but don't want a project truck from the start. Would love to eventually build a trail rig but don't know of any spots around here in the flat part of VA

BroncoBilly58

Three Broncos for sale

I have a 74'75' and 77 Bronco for sale they are projects. They all have titles an power steering. Call or text 502-330-5380

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Are these the three on CL for 10K? Are you splitting them up now, if so PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.