• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

aluminum 66-77 bronco fuel tanks (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sel

Loc.
carlsbad,ca
brand new aluminum fuel tanks-have extra capacity 23 gallon rear main for $480.00 + shipping also have stock 13 gallon in aluminum or stainless as well as reserve tanks .all tanks are tig welded and are pressure/leak tested,rears have baffles to minimize "sloshing" rear mains can be made to fit with body lift,just tell me how much lift ye have,,,,thanks for looking..
20j0g15.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sel

Loc.
carlsbad,ca
Pics of it installed? How low does it hang?

i'm hussling to get pics up, i just got my frame back from the powder coaters,waiting on a new third member,,hoping to have pics of all the tanks in position by monday.i think i posted too soon,,i got excited when i found that no one made aluminum bronco tanks (as far as i know) i went searching for one when i discovered rust on the 23 gallon tank i bought from an early bronco parts catalog .the pictured tank is copied from the 23 gallon tank sold by all of the bronco sites, with the exception of being designed in solid works,waterjet cut blanks and tig welded,and a better baffle (so i think) the fact that the extra capacity tank hangs a little lower in the rear made me want to replicate a stock style as well. i am working on a tank that will hold more than stock but hug the body more,,trying to get a 17-19 gallon low profile tank up in there ---what i meant to say is soon i will have pics of installs up,just got excited and wanted to see if there was an interest out there for aluminum/tanks,,and they are/were fun to make,and please buy one so i can turn wrenches on broncos rather than build the stuff im supposed to be building!

Bronkster

Interested in a 23 gallon main for a 3" body lift to 97305. Let me know cost and lead time. Thanks!

OP
OP
S

sel

Loc.
carlsbad,ca
You say you have cages also ?

yes sir. i do have a full cages built, i am working really fast to get pictures up,i am building a website to display everything we make here,i just registered broncofab.com,,there is a small pic of one of the cages on my real jobs web site :selco-welding.com ,the cages might be hard to ship fully assembled. i am waiting on general shipping quotes from yellow based on distance and weight ,,when i get the new website up i will post these quotes next to the items.

burntfish

Loc.
ouray, co
Price on a 23 efi tank for a 2in body lift and a 13 efi 2in body lift. Price for internal and external please.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
this looks awsome! Well done. How about an EFI version? Is there anything of concern with an aluminum tank vs steel?

I am interested in an aux tank but not like the stock one. How about a 5-8 gallon tank that hugs the frame so if you get t-boned it is better protected? I would also plumb it to feed the main so no need for EFI or sender issues, two vents, one fill, one out to feed, no hole for sender. Maybe made of 8-9inch tubular aluminum 2-3ft long??

Status
Not open for further replies.