• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN New GARAGE feature. Show off your Bronco!

Fronco

Great feature! Thanks for doing this...need to update my pics soon.

FLYWHEEL

Loc.
Sevierville,Tn
I just purchased my first Bronco
It is a 1976 Ranger
I am sooooo Happy !
Its not what i wanted ,its more than i ever dreamt for !
Its a Ranger
42000 miles undocumented but it drives and looks to be true
302 Auto
Power disc brakes
Full original interior
Headliner buckets and back seat
New carpet & on wheel wells
Factory A/C
No rust
Purchased from 76 year old man
that has owned it twice 1989 was second time purchased back
and has had it for last 25yrs
Just got it last tuesday ! It is Sweet
If i could post pictures i would love to share them !

It has 3 in lift and is un cut !

Should i cut it so i can run 33's ?
Or lower it back to stock ?
It was repainted 7yrs ago
I am so Happy
Drove it about 50 miles so far . It drives and rides nice !
I Love it

FLYWHEEL

Loc.
Sevierville,Tn
I just purchased my first 1976 Bronco
I am sooooo Happy !
Its a Ranger
302 Auto
Power disc brakes
Full original interior
Factory A/C
No rust

I am so Happy
I Love it
I can not post pictures of it Grrrrrrr !

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Flywheel...Welcome and congrats. You probably want to start a new thread for your Bronco. You will get more opinions about cutting your Bronco than you can count. To easily post pics you can become a contributor to the site for $12. You can also use some sort of photo sharing program but I have no idea how that stuff works. Sounds like you found yourself a nice rig. Good luck!!!

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I just purchased my first Bronco
It is a 1976 Ranger
I am sooooo Happy !
Its a Ranger
302 Auto
Power disc brakes
Full original interior
Factory A/C
No rust

I am so Happy
I Love it

Welcome to the site. That's a great looking 76.:cool::cool: I think the color of your Bronco is Glen Green. Check out this 76 build buy member Landshark, same color Bronco.:cool::cool:
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194424&page=15

FLYWHEEL

Loc.
Sevierville,Tn
Thanks for the garage feature !
And thank you guys for the nice coments i like my Bronco but would realy like a 1/2 cab !

dmplatt

Contributor
Love the garage feature! Just added my new rig and I'll be poking around looking at everyone else's too! 19 years of occasional lurking and now I get to be a part of it all!

NYC Bronco

my '76

17757095_10155250684027146_9098882819980311438_n.jpg

17759703_10155250684012146_5493610082612089358_n.jpg

17862318_10155250684007146_6655196405437446331_n.jpg

196676bronco

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gf1to2sp4rgbfyv/Photo Jan 25, 3 30 02 PM.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehea1chy2mu1dld/Photo Jan 25, 3 29 48 PM.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dsh8rta7weeqg9/Photo Feb 18, 9 46 58 AM.jpg?dl=0

New to the site

I recently purchased a 1966 Bronco August build date. 734488 U15
A little history its been in Michigan its whole life. A few years ago I was driving past a house and saw it tucked next to a barn. I stopped in and talked to the old man for a bit he was 89 years old at that time. I ended up talking to him for a while and at the time he didn't want to sell but got to look over the Bronco he started it up for me and we talked for a couple hours. I would occasionally stop in in to say hello he was always working on something. In November I thought I would ask again this time it was for sale. Unfortunately he started tearing it apart to fix some rust the old school way with sheet metal and rivets but I got it pretty cheap so it didn't matter. As I have been learning about this truck through the site it seems pretty complete. I had no idea at the time it was such an early build and a Budd body. I found the Budd tag on a wire under the hood behind the motor and the other tag on the passenger kick panel that luckily he kept because the whole panel was rusted off. It has the 66 top with the handle, the silver front seats, the hood with all the rods, the offset radiator, the right air cleaner, the eyebrow grille the right tailgate, the rain gutter under the dash, forward shocks, round mirror, square rear bumper etc. Looks to have about 54000 miles but hard to tell. The issues I see are someone converted it years ago to electric wipers and drilled new holes, the hubcaps are later ones unless they came in 66 not sure?, the rear seat is white out of another year, and the front bumper is not square. Its light blue and had dark blue carpet with the silver. The main issue is it was pretty rusty. He said it was originally a plow truck in Michigan at a local ford dealership. I have the 1986 title for it from the previous owner because the old man never changed it over to himself. I don't believe its been on the road since he has owned it so it has been kind of a cool time capsule. As of now I have new quarters on it, inner/outer rockers, complete floor front/back, passenger front fender, core support and inner front sheet metal and door supports. Like I said rusty. The one thing that I thought was cool is he had the front and rear door supports that he bought back in 1986 (NOS) still had tags on them. The problem is after I mocked one up I realized that 66 is different for the rear so had to buy aftermarket for that so will need to sell those at some point. They are such better quality that the new stuff it crazy.

RaceDeck

Loc.
Salt Lake City
My 74 Bronco

Here is my 74' Bronco! Had Sexton Ofroad build the new cage and really go through the suspension... amazing ride on and off-road!