• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN How to upload photos - Become a Contributor

fatboy4211

Loc.
Ennis, TX
12.00!!! im in!!

sent my 12 along with auto renew. as long as my number dont come up...you will get it every year!! some day i will figure out the upload stuff...much less the downsizing of pics.
i remember laughing about typing in school.."its for girls!!!" take a wild guess about computers.

charveless

I just sent my $12 via paypal. This is an amazing resource for all early Bronco owners and worthy of finanial support. Without this site my '72 would still not be running......and now I can post pics!

bad 68

Loc.
Northest Washington
Ok in one of the threads it sounded like I was bitchen about paying $12 dollars for the privilage to post photos. I really hate PayPall. Have had issues with them and thier monopoly on paying for things on the internet.
Glad to be a contibutor. Now things are going to be a lot more interesting!

cmc

Payment mailed to PO Box

Mailed a two year payment. Thanks for a great site!