• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 302 stuff - block, valve covers, EFI stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
This stuff is all free for y'all if you want it... going to scrap some of it soon, can't store it.. Come pick this stuff up - I need it out of my way. I don't really feel like shipping any of it...

This stuff is all used - was just a few months ago a perfectly running, very strong engine - but I got bored and wanted to go bigger... I probably have some more stuff, may list later. I was going to make this a 347, but machine shop didn't want to bore it anymore - and, i already ordered the rotating assembly for 030 over, and the block was 040 over - so, changed to a roller block.

78 Lincoln 302 short block
- fat main caps, flat tappet... rotating part still assembled, needs cleaning but it's a good running motor. No lifters, no timing cover, no bell housing, no flywheel, no oil pan, no dizzy hold down. I recommend changing camshaft (it is worn) and having the block bore honed. IT IS Bored 40 over making it a 308, but it sonic tested fine - good for hone and freshen up...I didnt want risk going 60 over... brand new timing gear and chain (I can separate this is someone just wants this). New rear main seal installed. Block casting d8ve6015a3a bb7

I have an EB oil pan that will work with above motor, and used stock pushrods... oil pan will need some cleaning (as will everything else)

E7 heads (from above motor), no issues I am aware of. Springs should handle either roller or flat tappet, as long as not a crazy lift on cam. No bolts to reinstall it, they went in the trash.

EB 302 stock valve covers
, good shape for their age. Used once ARP valve cover bolts (if I can find the zip lock baggy). Can include used once reusable Fel-Pro gasket, too, good thick gasket.

Mustang upper & lower EFI intake - good shape, but dirty... I actually have two lowers, will include them both... Includes 1" plenum spacer (with correct bolts, bolts and spacer never used, and a used spacer too) - have some of the EGR stuff no heater coolant tube, sorry... I may have a fuel rail, not sure if I am gonna use it or not yet.

Used 1992 Lincoln Mark VII (same as HO mustang) throttle body w/ BC Broncos throttle cable plate conversion.

Used mustang HO throttle body

19# injectors - someone wanted these but never got back to me or I missed their reply.

I've also got a speed density computer - ds9 - that CAN be and HAS been chipped/tuned (with tweecer), doesn't include tuner - but has been opened and has been run with a tweecer tune.

Add all of the above with some cleaning, some bolts, sensors, a wiring harness, front dress, and you got a nice fun motor. Had I known I wasn't going to use it I would have pulled it as a complete - oh well.

RPM289

Let me see if a buddy can pick it up for me he has family in Huston. :)

Texasslim

Landho, if those valve covers and bolts are available, I live in League City and can pick up. I realize I am in line but after the dust settles please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.