• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WTB running and driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

STalon89

Hey guys. Looking for another truck to hold me over while my frame off is happening. Want something thats running/driving with a decent body, nothing full of rust. Budget is around 15k. Let me know what you have.

ebtexas

I have a 66 that still runs and drives well.. what's DM your contact info so i can send you pic and videos of it

dcole1229

Loc.
long island
where are you located i am in ny, Have a 75 auto 302 sport with ps and power front disc. Not perfect condition but it is a running a driving truck. Pm me a phone number if interested and i can text some pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.