• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA king ranch edition

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Not the owner Just saw it on Craigslist should have said that

No you didn't have to specify because this particular forum is specifically for rigs for sale that are NOT owned by members. You're good, thanks for sharing.

RolledItAgain

This is a nice quality build, I have seen it in person in town. I don't think negative opinion responses are suppose to be posted in here. How is your AC, seat or exhaust exit preference relevant?

I've noticed this too, it seems like this section is for bashing ads. Must be the sign of the times.
You seldom see negative feedback in the members classifieds.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
How about 'critiquing' ads versus bashing them??? Members are 'pointing out' things with this Bronco and NO ONE has BASHED it.

RolledItAgain

How about 'critiquing' ads versus bashing them??? Members are 'pointing out' things with this Bronco and NO ONE has BASHED it.

Here's the urban definition of Bashing:
Criticizing or insulting, in a derogatory manner, something which you don't like.

Critique:
a detailed analysis and assessment of something, especially a literary, philosophical, or political theory.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
What is this 'urban definition' you speak of??? Is it in Webster's dictionary??? Never heard of it. I still contend NO ONE IS BASHING IT!!
There have been others on here that have been bashed.....due to obvious outlandish claims or inaccuracies, and most likely they deserved
it.

Avkyle

I read this forum for the critiques. Those who aren't as familiar appreciate opportunities to learn. If people don't want honest feedback from experts, they shouldn't post

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Its funny....our standards here at cb are very high...most automotive sites "DO NOT" have the level decorum and just plain politeness that we do. On other sites "Bashing" is the "attitude dujour".

But ya' gotta know that if you post a rig for sale here around all of these experts its gonna get jabbed a little, though...

Cheers