• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK Help Heus33 find an awesome deal - LUBER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I will agree that the last link posted is a nice one however I am not sure "IT'S THE ONE" this is just my .02.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Tom, life happens.. There will come a point when it's time and then you can jump on it.

Best of luck sir w/your other stuff ;)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
come to Super Cel......i'll find ya one! (and we can drink from the boot coozie!)

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
come to Super Cel......i'll find ya one! (and we can drink from the boot coozie!)

I need to find that coozie - got shuffled around in the move but I'm pretty sure I know where it is.

No Super Cel for me homie - going in for back surgery Monday. Very excited to get this done but its a 4 month rehab. Maybe I'll be ready for OCBR though! :cool:

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Good luck w/the surgery brother...

Any luck so far?

Thanks guys - but after the surgery I can't lift anything more than 10lbs and its a 4 month recovery period so no Bronco this summer.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You don't have to lift nothing to purchase one right? hee hee.. :D

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
You don't have to lift nothing to purchase one right? hee hee.. :D

True true true - im into the start of week 3 of my 16 week recovery so maybe I should start looking again. ;D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
True true true - im into the start of week 3 of my 16 week recovery so maybe I should start looking again. ;D

hope you get better soon, what type of surgery did you have. my wife goes in next month for hers

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
hope you get better soon, what type of surgery did you have. my wife goes in next month for hers

I had a microdiscectomy. Its fairly simple as far as back surgeries go. I was down for a few days, but was able to walk and take a dump on day 2 ;)

Been doing great ever since - just have to tell myself that I cant lift anything more than a gallon of milk and no bending or twisting for a few months while the disc heals. I feel great though, barely any discomfort as long as I dont do anything stupid.

I started day 1 of rehab yesterday (walked a mile).

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I had a microdiscectomy. Its fairly simple as far as back surgeries go. I was down for a few days, but was able to walk and take a dump on day 2 ;)

Been doing great ever since - just have to tell myself that I cant lift anything more than a gallon of milk and no bending or twisting for a few months while the disc heals. I feel great though, barely any discomfort as long as I dont do anything stupid.

I started day 1 of rehab yesterday (walked a mile).

well that's pretty good then. they were going to put plates in my wifes to connect three disks from the front and back and would be down about 6 weeks. We found a place that does something similar but with laser and the recover is only a few days. just hope it works like they say

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Yikes - mine sounds like a walk in the park compared to that. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts - if there's anything I can do to help, just hollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.