• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FINAL 50th Bronco Badge Pre-Order Under Way

tymotor

It has been months since we last had any badges in stock, and frankly, I thought they had run their course. It turns out we were wrong and there are still quite a few of you out there who are yearning for a grill badge. I've recently received a sufficient number of commitments to warrant a FINAL run of badges.

Pre-orders are now open at www.EB4x4.com. All orders must be in by Feb 7; badges are expected to arrive mid-March.

This is a side project for me, but it has been an incredible ride for over the last year as I've enjoyed celebrating the Bronco with the rest of you. A big thank you to all those who have ordered previously. I hope you are enjoying them!

Visit www.eb4x4.com for more information.

On a bitter-sweet, personal note this will probably mark the end of EB4x4. It has been a lot of work and fun, but all good things must come to an end.

Attachments

• DSC_4033.jpg
    DSC_4033.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 335
OP
OP
tymotor

tymotor

Just a friendly reminder that TODAY is the last day to join the pre-order and guarantee a badge(s) for yourself.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ordered late last night cause I knew I'd forget if I didn't! Thanks.

74 Bronco Billy

Contributor
1st time I've seen this. I hangout in the tech corner or out in garage. I guess I missed out as well. Hate being a newbie at times.:p