• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

*New* Air Tool Organizer from Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Here is an item that I designed and had made not too long ago which sure beats having to dig though a drawer piled with air tools or having them stashed in all different places!

With this you can mount them to a wall, or on the back of a roller cabinet or a mobile fabrication cart like a couple friends did below.

I took these to a few car shows / swap meets this summer and they were one of my best sellers and I'm sure they would make a great stocking stuffer for any motorheads or mechanics on yourChristmas list!

These are 24" long, CNC laser cut and formed .090" alumimum with slots to hold 12 air tools. The slots will accomodate all the common 1/4" BODY air coupler profiles (ARO, Truflate, Industrial, ISO 6150/B, Automotive Interchange).

The unique design offers a few advantages:

1. All air ports are covered. If your shop is like mine that has lots of grinding going on, this will keep out harmful grit and dust.

2. There is a built in shelf which is great for small items like a punch or T-handle set, tape measures, spray cans, or?

3. inclined tool holder face prevents tools from being knocked off if bumped.

4. Shelf is easily drilled so you can customize it to hold a selection of your die grinder burrs, sanding or grinding wheels, etc.

5. Easily expandable by adding more end to end along a wall or stacking them vertically like shelves on the wall.

*NEW... LOWER PRICES, 18" 9 TOOL SIZE & LOCKABLE VERSIONS, see post #43*
1 for $39*
2 for $69*
3 for $99*
*(plus USPS priority shipping)

I only have a a dozen or so of these left, if you'd like one, please send me a PM with the quantity you'd like and your ZIP code for a shipping quote. These ship in a USPS Priority Mail tube.

If you are going to the Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos Meet and Greet next month in Richmond, VA, I can bring them along to save on the shipping.

Attachments

• NCM_1669.jpg
    NCM_1669.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 3,431
  • NCM_1670.jpg
    NCM_1670.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 531
  • NCM_1666.jpg
    NCM_1666.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 466
  • NCM_1668.jpg
    NCM_1668.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 467
  • 10698553_10152980787163738_4726958977959236237_n.jpg
    10698553_10152980787163738_4726958977959236237_n.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 492
  • NCM_2097.jpg
    NCM_2097.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 417
  • NCM_2100.jpg
    NCM_2100.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Bought something similar for my Dad a few years back. Hated getting the tools in and out for every use. Now they are all lined up ready to go. Very cool item and much nicer than the one I have!

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Thanks!

These seem to be quite popular! I just shiped 5 to one guy today and a few others ordered 3, plus quite a few singles going out.

It looks like I'm going to have to have another run made soon!

I'm hoping I can get my cost down a bit since I think these would really sell if I could get them under $30. However, a similar but not as feature rich holder from PitPal that only holds 8 tools sells for $40-$45 depending where it is purchased.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Thanks to all of you who have ordred these!

If you could, when you get yours installed, please take a pic and post it up here. I am hoping to get a couple other websites up and running for some other items I make, and would like to get some photos of some of my products in use.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Texas seems to be the hot spot for these! I think I shipped 20% or more there!

Thanks for the orders!

I originally thought I only had 20 of these left, but I was up at my buddies shop where I keep some inventory of another non-Bronco product I make and found 20 more up there, so I still have several left.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Tried to send a pm but your box is full. 2 to 77494? Thanks

PM sent with total and payment info.

You TX guys are WAY in the lead with these!

Thanks again for all the orders, I'm glad you all seem to like them!

Please post up some pics when you get them installed in your shops!

Again, as a reminder since I did have one customer who found that his fittings would not fit, these are designed for 1/4" BODY (That is the hole in the body, NOT the NPT thread size) air fittings as I listed above. There are some 3/8" BODY styles as well, and this can not accept both.

For hand held air tools, the 1/4" body fittings should flow more than enough air, and this size is by far the most common (and about the only) size I have ever run across during my time working in a multitude of shops in the Military, manufacturing facilities and in personal shops.

Basically, if the diameter of your fitting in the locking groove is under .325" they should fit these.

Last edited:

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Got mine a few days before Christmas. Nice piece. I have not had time to put it up yet - still debating where would be best in my garage. I'll post a pic when I mount it.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Thanks Gary!

And thanks for the X-mas card as well! I hope you and Kyle had a great one!

Are you going to the ACB Stampede? We are hoping to make it out to get the halfcab judged for its AACA Grand National in Tuscon the same weekend, so we hope to be at the Stampede Wednesday or Thursday-Friday and then back up later Saturday hopefully in time for the evening activities. That is the plan anyway, if no more turds get thrown in the punchbowl!

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Did anyone get some pics of these installed in their shops yet? Post them up, I want to see some customer installs!

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Another to TX please. PM sent

PM sent back, thanks!

Wow, you guys in TX have a LOT of air tools down there! I know I have shipped enough tool holders to hang more than a couple hundred of them!

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I received mine yesterday and got it installed today. Looks like I will need one more...
ac8235c9138c8d1e4d5c5053a5afdfce.jpg

db010019d0bbdc778c80c169100cf08b.jpg

272fa5f02039e36496bd9c0553e35560.jpg

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Glad you like it! Thanks for posting the pics!

Anyone else have pics of yours installed?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Here you go! I just got it installed the other day after thinking about several different places. (Near the compressor? Near the air hose reel? Near the workbench?) I ended up mounting it on a shelving unit next to my work bench. Seemed to make the most sense!

Attachments

• IMG_2032.jpg
    IMG_2032.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 90