• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN How to upload photos - Become a Contributor

distended

Contributor
Um…yeah. I paid for a year membership on 3/5/12 and PayPal show it complete that day. How will I know that I have been given the contributor status and all that comes with it? I was thinking that I’d receive a new message but as of yet nothing has come. I’m not worried about it, the people on this site seem to be well respected and honest, and I just want to get to posting some pictures of my crap!
Thanks

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Um…yeah. I paid for a year membership on 3/5/12 and PayPal show it complete that day. How will I know that I have been given the contributor status and all that comes with it? I was thinking that I’d receive a new message but as of yet nothing has come. I’m not worried about it, the people on this site seem to be well respected and honest, and I just want to get to posting some pictures of my crap!
Thanks

<<<<<look left under your name"contributor";D

post away, and thanks for becoming a contributor

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Last night I rejoined as a contributor. Signed up for 2 years. How long before my new found contributor status takes effect?

Bob
Typically it goes through immediately, but if you paid by echeck then it takes 3-4 days to clear. If you send me a PM with your papal email I can look it up and upgrade you manually to speed up the process.

Thanks!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry it took me a couple of days Aaron. I wasn't around a computer this weekend. You're all set now. Thanks!

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Hey Jon-
Just got a note thanking me for upgrading my account which took me to this thread??? Also just noticed I've been removed from vendor status. I just renewed a couple months ago??

Rgds, Mike

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
why no pic

This has probably been addressed somewhere in this thread already but I am basically lazy. Why is it so often that all I see is a dot where there is supposed to be a picture when I browse through other's threads?

Thanks,

Anybody?

Okay, third time asking; is there a fix for this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry for the late reply. Can you post a link to an example thread where you're seeing this problem?