• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Manual 3 speed & stock PS pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Transmission is in good condition and power steering pump was working fine when removed. Both were removed for upgrades. I'm willing to hold and bring to OCBR in Sept, but if nobody claims them within a few weeks they are going in the trash (and I hate to do that but I'm tired of tripping over them)

Last edited:

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Would you consider shipping the power steering pump if a post paid label was provided?

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And would you wrap (just roll it up) in cardboard and ship trans to me if I pay for your time and shipping?

Norm
Winchester, Ky
cell 1-859-351-8702

Thanks

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Would you consider shipping the power steering pump if a post paid label was provided?

I had someone PM me earlier than this post yesterday asking me to ship. I'm going to box it up this weekend and get a shipping quote for him, if he doesn't follow thru then I'll let you know.

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And would you wrap (just roll it up) in cardboard and ship trans to me if I pay for your time and shipping?

Norm
Winchester, Ky
cell 1-859-351-8702

Thanks

Yes, I'll try to get it packaged this weekend, will get back to you. Do you want the shift rods?

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey I really appreciate it !

Don't really need them, but what ever is easier for you.

Just let me know what I owe you. I'll PM my address.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I had someone PM me earlier than this post yesterday asking me to ship. I'm going to box it up this weekend and get a shipping quote for him, if he doesn't follow thru then I'll let you know.

Thanks, I appreciate you letting me know.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just curious if you got a chance this weekend to wrap that 3 speed up?

Norm

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I did not sorry, had forgotten Sunday was Father's day. These parts are not at my house, hope to get them before this coming weekend though.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Still think you'll be able to wrap that 3 speed up? I just need to know if I need to go to plan B. :)

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have the PS pump and 3 speed at my house, was able to pick up yesterday. Probably be Sunday before I can package and get shipping quote. Unless either of you change you mind or the shipping is too expensive I will get them dropped off on Monday.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OK, I appreciate the response. And I do realize you are helping me out even fooling with it. I've got this particular Bronco sitting at a guys shop to fix (now replace) the 3-speed and do a few other things. So I was needing to be able to tell him something because he's now waiting on me to bring him some parts.

I'll let him know we still have a plan!;D

Thanks again!
Norm

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru

The other guy changed his mind, if you want the pump its yours. It was already boxed up, weighs 13.2 lbs. Box is 13x8x6. Would be coming from Canton, Ohio area.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just saw this, yes that would be great if you still have it - pm sent .

Status
Not open for further replies.