• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1979 Ford F150 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.

igottastanger

Ive got a 1979 Ford F150 4x4 short bed. Its complete, i bought it to cut the axles out and put under my 77 Bronco but i cant come to terms with cutting up a complete vehicle that can be saved. It has rust but i believe its not too far gone to save. I dont know how to upload photos but can text or email the one i have right now. I would be interested in a partial trade for a set of axles ready to drop in my bronco. Let me know.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

igottastanger

There is rust in the wheel wells and the bed floor nothing that cant be fixed. Its not as bad as some of the broncos ive seen on here.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru

Attachments

• F150.jpg
    F150.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 243

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
that model f150 is a good looking truck

Best looking and toughest trucks Ford ever built, were built then, and this one has the short bed and dual gas tanks. That's back when the slogan " Built Ford Tough " was coined. And as I've said many times here before,I must've seen about a million of those trucks roll off the assembly line. If it was not so far a drive for me, I would've already been looking at it.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ok another member posted the other one you sent me before I got a chance to post

Tugross302

What state is the truck in? I see it’s in Devine but I’ve never heard of that

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
pics forwarded to me

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 101
  • truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg