• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Precious Metals in San Diego?

Precious Metals

On the Green one for $60K, it listed Chrome Bumpers = $3,000.

I didnt start conversation on the Green, the other guy did and noone paid attention and started chiming in that is was the Blue out to make me look like Im asking 3k for stock bumpers again with this!! Does anybody read I dont know how Im misleading in my ad but whatever dude. Have nice day I did notice they had hoop bars written in the ad and it was just corrected, thanks for catching it if that what you were reffering too.

Precious Metals

for this Price?? 40-50k even 60k used these guys get for better rigs. Lets not talk about the guy who sold it to me asking $42000 back in October before I fixed it to drive straight. but all good the Blue Rig just sold this Morning 30k thanks for Sprited Jousting. Fun Fun

Precious Metals

I having a flash back about a Guy who said my truck didnt have power steering and was wrong... you guys are too much fun.

Precious Metals

No I just find it funny the guy who said hes having Rocky Road Flashbacks is the same guy who said it doesnt have power steering. Guess this is why people post the reply of the other guys in their postings because Noone ever goes back to see what people actually say, coupled with the fact no one will never admit they were wrong, makes this exciting. enjoying every reply!

Precious Metals

Guess so man, and I not here to fight. But for the most part 1 dude was wrong, The other dude was commenting about the wrong truck and everyone jumping down my back for saying so, you'd say the same if some guy you don't know was making up a story to tell about you thats not true, too. But hey Im the Dealer Im the enemy!! I get it.. Sorry to offend you all by pointing it, but you know game and the Love Hate. Welcome to Internet... lol lol funny thread postings Maybe one day I can afford the 12 bucks to upgrade my account and post the Pump Picture!!!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
for this Price?? 40-50k even 60k used these guys get for better rigs. Lets not talk about the guy who sold it to me asking $42000 back in October before I fixed it to drive straight. but all good the Blue Rig just sold this Morning 30k thanks for Sprited Jousting. Fun Fun
that's nice that you sold the blue one. so now we can expect a new member to post problems. welcome to the world of the internet;)

JGO

Contributor
Thanks for giving me a 10 minute break from stressing over Russian ties to our government, keep up the good work!