• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big Bear Bronco Bash

Dusty

Bronco Guru
So Cal Broncos held our annual Big Bear Bronco Bash this past weekend. I've placed my writeup and photos on my website at http://www.dustyland.net/broncos/scb-0406-bbbbiii/index.html if you'd like to see them. Here are a couple of highlights:

DSCN7639.jpg

DSCN7691.jpg

DSCN7754.jpg

DSCN7976.jpg

DSCN8056.jpg

DSCN8070.jpg

Dusty

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great pics Dusty! Looks like a great time. Thanks.

Blue71

Steve

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Hey Dusty, do you allow "outsiders" to attend this? I'd love to come out next year if I know about it soon enough. BTW, did Danny keep his on all four this trip, unlike his adventures on his driver's side in Moab? ;) ;D

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Yes anyone is welcome to come. We had folks from as far away as Arizona, Oregon, Fresno in attendance this year. We don't promote it heavily beyond our own email list though. I think I posted one announcement for it here and on the other lists a while back. Its held every year in June. We usually know the exact dates by Feb or March.

Dusty

tonto

Bronco Guru
As usual I had a great time wheeling with the bro’s & sisters from SoCalBroncos, looking forward to the next trip.
Francois.