• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Grill letters

Kdub

Loc.
Colorfull
Hey all, Wanted to pimp Broncitis's vinyl letters. All went smoothly, I did trim the sharp corners a hair. Thanks Drew! KW

Attachments

• 001_(2).jpg
    001_(2).jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 002_(2).jpg
    002_(2).jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 160
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 111

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Looks good Dub. I was supposed to get some from him awhile back and then life happened. Thanks for the post and reminder for me to get back on it!!

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
Them actually look sweet with the orange parking lights!! I got the tailgate letters from him also. Made my tailgate really pop! Thanks Drew. I just wish i knew about your other letters too. Think i saw you had them in camo and the red white and blue or something!

You should soften the corners a bit, but im not complaining.

Attachments

• IMG_1863.jpg
    IMG_1863.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 37

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I can easily modify the graphics file for larger radii on ones I cut in the future (not in current stock), but to be honest, this is the first time anyone has suggested it.

We developed the graphic files for the grille and tailgate letters 15 years ago and were trying to keep them looking crisp. Sometimes if you make the radii too large, it can start to look cartoon-ish or sloppy. And if you add much more radii to the left side of the "D", it looks closer like the "O". I'll have to try a set with the small radii like the top left corner of the "F" or somewhere between that and the top left of the "R". for all the sharper corners.

Here is a set of the tailgate we recently did in Wimbledon White for my mom's project....

Attachments

• CIMG9765.jpg
    CIMG9765.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: