• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Met a new Bronco today - PICS ADDED ! - Valpo , In

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was pulling into my mechanics shop this morning and a guy in a pretty nice '68 was pulling out. Red body , white trim and top. Looked really nice ... some orange peel , but still , spotless.

I stopped and said hello , we talked broncos a bit , he had a maroon 77? before , sold it 3 years ago. I never saw it , they are RARE in these parts , at least on the road. So rare I get too worked up and forget to snap some phone pics :mad:

We never did introduce yourselves , LOL , so I didn't catch his name. I did mention this site and told him to look me up under HoosierDaddy.

I'm guessing most of you "get" why I'm posting this ... hafta tell someone who understands !

Saw the Bronco there this AM while taking my daughter to school , stopped on the way back and snapped some pics.
Check the rear speaker mount , haven't seen that before ... Heep part probably , I think he had something similar on the roll bar overhead.

Attachments

• 120424_002.jpg
    120424_002.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 120424_001.jpg
    120424_001.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 120424_003.jpg
    120424_003.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
My rear speakers are mounted the same way, they are boat speakers (waterproof). Works pretty good.

Attachments

• DSCN0911.jpg
    DSCN0911.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 73
OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Never realized how badly I need to black out the surround for my rear windows ! :eek:

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
When I spot someone driving a EB I stop to talk and while talking I notice them writing down my licence number......That is when I mention How 'great'much it is to see them on the road....I do feel like a STALKER....