• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Ornament

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawkfan

Loc.
Vacaville, Ca
Hi guys,

I have had a couple requests for a Bronco Ornament again so I decided to make one and offer it here too.

It is sandcarved into "Starfire" (very clear) glass and comes with silver ribbon and velvet pouch. You may recognize the art. It's done by one of our own...Thom Cheney.

$11.00 gets it to your door. This price is for lower 48 states. Sorry Alaska and Hawaii, I'll have to charge more to ship it to you. E-mail for price quote please.

I can accept checks and Paypal only right now. PM me here on CB or e-mail me at artisticengraving@sbcglobal.net please.

Thanks guys. Hope you like 'em.

Jeff

Attachments

• Bronco ornament 2009 (Large).JPG
    Bronco ornament 2009 (Large).JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 183

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
That looks cool. You need to put them on here earlier before next Christmas. It would be hard to get them on the tree this year.

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Hi guys,

I have had a couple requests for a Bronco Ornament again so I decided to make one and offer it here too.

It is sandcarved into "Starfire" (very clear) glass and comes with silver ribbon and velvet pouch. You may recognize the art. It's done by one of our own...Thom Cheney.

$11.00 gets it to your door. This price is for lower 48 states. Sorry Alaska and Hawaii, I'll have to charge more to ship it to you. E-mail for price quote please.

I can accept checks and Paypal only right now. PM me here on CB or e-mail me at artisticengraving@sbcglobal.net please.

Thanks guys. Hope you like 'em.

Jeff

Ooooo, I like!

Cool, order up!

Status
Not open for further replies.