View Single Post
Old 01/26/07, 05:06 PM   #1
admin
Administrator

Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...

Phoenix, AZ

My Gallery
Garage
Exclamation Vendor Signup and Forum Guidelines

Vendor Forum
The "Vendor Forum" is a place specifically to give Vendors big and small a place to advertise their products and services. Here a vendor can announce new products, sales & discounts, services, featured items, etc. Cost is $75 per year or $25 for 3 months. To become a Vendor/Sponsor please click here.

Benefits:
  • Vendor/Sponsor tag under your username in the forums to identify you as a site supporter
  • Ability to start new threads in the Vendor/Sponsor forum
  • All the same features of a Contributor including being able to upload photos directly to your posts, larger PM inbox and more Gallery space.

Vendor Rules:
  • A "vendor" is defined as someone selling a commercial product or service. This includes everything from t-shirts to parts to restoration services.
  • Vendors should post about their service/products ONLY in this Vendor Forum. Please do not promote your business in the Bronco Chat forum. If a member asks a question specifically about you or your service then of course you can respond.
  • Please try to start no more than 10-12 new threads a month. These numbers aren't set in stone, but more of a guideline to help keep the forum less cluttered.
  • Respect other vendors. Please don't involve yourself in their threads or discuss their products.
  • Please don't "bump" your threads to the top. Only reply if you are adding additional info or responding to questions.
  • If your product uses a Ford or Bronco logo you need to have specific permission from Ford to use it (ie. a licensing agreement) that you can provide me upon request

If you have any questions or suggestions for this forum please email me. Thanks!

Last edited by admin; 02/23/14 at 05:44 PM..

Jon Hanna
webmaster@classicbroncos.com
http://ClassicBroncos.com
'72 Bronco, stock 302 2V, NP435 4 speed, Chevy discs, PS, 3 1/2" susp lift + 2" body lift, 33"x12.50-15 BFG KM2's, 4.11 gears (D44 and Ford 9")
admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.28072 seconds with 60 queries