• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ruffstuff Differential Covers!

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Time to get yours coming before you need it, its not a good idea to bash your third and then decide you need a heavier Diff Cover ;)

bigjhoov

nobody
Hey Dan, I won one of the covers you donated to the LEBC Roundup. Just wanted to say thanks for supporting the club. We couldn't do it without generous vendors like yourself. Thanks again.

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Hey Dan, I won one of the covers you donated to the LEBC Roundup. Just wanted to say thanks for supporting the club. We couldn't do it without generous vendors like yourself. Thanks again.
Thank you and your members, we try and participate in every event we are asked...

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Winter, summer, winter, summer...this winter season will not end here in Sacramento this year, its winter again...

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dan, I'm working on swapping F150 axles under my EB and was planning on getting an "axle swap kit" from you guys with perches, plates, u-bolts and shock mounts when I order a new D44 diff cover. I just want to confirm that the Ford 8.8 kit is what I should use with my 2.5" wide leafs and 3.25" axle tube diameter like the one found on my 1976 F150 Ford 9" application.

How much for (1) 88SS-31, (1) 9F-PIN & (1) D44COV w/drain plug shipped to 97389?

Thanks,
Tobin

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Dan, I'm working on swapping F150 axles under my EB and was planning on getting an "axle swap kit" from you guys with perches, plates, u-bolts and shock mounts when I order a new D44 diff cover. I just want to confirm that the Ford 8.8 kit is what I should use with my 2.5" wide leafs and 3.25" axle tube diameter like the one found on my 1976 F150 Ford 9" application.

How much for (1) 88SS-31, (1) 9F-PIN & (1) D44COV w/drain plug shipped to 97389?

Thanks,
Tobin
That is the one but choose the 31 spline kit, the 28 spline 8.8 found in Rangers has a 2.75" axle tube. Thanks

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
We have been making these for 6 years now, I think you can safely say they have been a hit! We just went over 9,000 produced :)