• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

May it forward V...the sequel, Gardner, MA

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
^^where did you find this??^^ :cool:

got some news that should make this year REALLY worth coming to! Mid May, what else you got to do than come on out, raise some cash for a great charity and have a hell of a time with great people and great trucks! This is my nationwide shout out to the four corners....come on up!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
WE have the first of our raffle prizes in the house!! An incredible donation by a generous local Bronco brother brings to us 4 17" centerline wheels with Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ tires with brand new center caps. They are like brand new, just going in a different direction with his award winning rig. Be sure to be there to cast a chance on these!!
(PICS do not do these justice)

that's way cool brother.. And a great thing you're doing

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I will say I have a face for radio ;D

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Goals for this trip:

1. Get past my tow home coverage, last year 96 miles towed home on my 100 covered miles.

2. No rain or at least none on my EFI computer which will certainly short out.

3. Make it there !

4. Met more great people, be thankful for family and support a noble cause for those who have sacrificed so much to keep us free!

bronco1017

May it forward article about last year in the new Bronco Driver magazine. You the author Tasker? Haven’t seen it yet though.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WHAAA? HAVE not seen it either....many surprises coming this year!

gray gables

Goals for this trip:

1. Get past my tow home coverage, last year 96 miles towed home on my 100 covered miles.

2. No rain or at least none on my EFI computer which will certainly short out.

3. Make it there !

4. Met more great people, be thankful for family and support a noble cause for those who have sacrificed so much to keep us free!

well if the weather is nice I'll be there with my ride. Hopefully you can make it this year.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
And the cool stuff is rolling in! Got off the phone with Gordon Bailie a little while ago and told me there is a Bailie bilt package is on the way! Have unpacked a few others as well! Get cracking....may be here quick!!

bronco1017

May It Forward 2018 shirts.

Here is the design for this years t-shirt. 100% of the money raised from the shirts will be donated.

Attachments

• THE SHIRT.sm.jpg
    THE SHIRT.sm.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 54