• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

May it forward V...the sequel, Gardner, MA

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
one month to go! so much to do...maybe I should focus on getting the trailer ready instead;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
no!!! mine came home last night from a long winter's nap....so much to do in a little time!!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
MAIDEN voyage with mine to work today....less than a month people!!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
"Cruisin' New England with Paul Mennett
Paul Mennett and his “Circle of Champions”display will be heading to Gardner Ma,for the All Bronco show on Saturday May 19th.The event is to raise money for the Travis Mills foundation.Come support the show and meet the entire Cruisin ‘crew.Rumor had it the cameras will be rolling!"

come on and get on TV!!!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
after a couple inquiries I figured I would update here and page one.
Friday evening, I would like to leave around 5/5:30 or so. It's not a long ride but just a scenic tour with dinner stop. Very flexible as to what the masses want as well. Saturday will start at 8 or 9, me being there early to setup and lasts till about 5. . There is no itinerary so show up, hang out and hopefully you stay the day! Thanks for the support people, we really do make a difference for some returning tough guys and gals AND have fun doing it!

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Hopefully I get up there this year! Lookin good so far! Just have to get the truck out of Storage! LOL! ;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
pete is correct, soft drinks are free of charge, full cash bar on sight....getting close!
starting to sweat the little things....please show up!!!

Mmflpa

Loc.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know who is in charge of the BONES fb page? Several people have tried to add me, and I have filled out the required information, and still not been accepted onto the page. Its the only place on Facebook where info on May It Forward is, and I check that more than classic

bronco1017

Does anyone know who is in charge of the BONES fb page? Several people have tried to add me, and I have filled out the required information, and still not been accepted onto the page. Its the only place on Facebook where info on May It Forward is, and I check that more than classic

I believe Tasker is.

gray gables

I need to clean mine. Little bits bits of sap on it from last yr. I never got to cleaning it before I put it away for the year.

Juiceman

Just looking at my calendar and fitting that the 19th is Armed Forces Day....