• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966 Ford Bronco Roadster

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This '66 Roadster is for sale. A friend of mine received it in trade last year. It's very clean in terms of rust. Just some holes in the front floor. Engine box corners, cowl, door posts, rust free. See pics. Originally light blue. '66 painted bumpers front and rear, and rear seat(correct early), are included tho not shown in pic. It's a one mirror truck. Runs and drives. The motor runs well and doesn't smoke, but carb will need to be gone through as it has been sitting a while. This is the perfect roadster to restore because it would be super easy and it's nearly complete, AND original; not a truck pieced together. An interesting thing about the truck is that it is very very low option: radio delete, brake warning light delete, no visors(or holes), no hubcaps, no cigar lighter, painted bumpers; a bare-bones early roadster. 4.11 open diffs front and rear. Missing the jack and the dashpad, and yes the jack bracket and hold down are still there in the rear bed area. Truck located in Houston area. Email me for more info or pics. - Andrew ps - I have seen this truck in person.

mikeltside.jpg

mikertside.jpg

miketgate.jpg

mikeltpost.jpg

mikertpost.jpg

mikerttoe.jpg

miketoeboard.jpg

mikecorner.jpg

mikeotrcorner.jpg

mikedash.jpg

mikeengine.jpg

mikefloor.jpg

mikeflrseam.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Some of you were asking for the VINfo off of the kickpanel plate. Here it is.

VIN:U13FL767698
DSO 61
Axle 03
Trans C
Body U130
Color F
WB 092

Looks like i"m missing the seat config code...will get it and get back to you. Has rear seat holes, threaded and rear seat frame with good arm rests(early).

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Some of you were asking for the VINfo off of the kickpanel plate. Here it is.

VIN:U13FL767698
DSO 61
Axle 03
Trans C
Body U130
Color F
WB 092

Looks like i"m missing the seat config code...will get it and get back to you. Has rear seat holes, threaded and rear seat frame with good arm rests(early).

Trim Code: 796

MR1.jpg

<br>
MR2.jpg

<br>
MR3.jpg

<br>
MR4.jpg

<br>
MR5.jpg

<br>
MR6.jpg