• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got an extra 200k laying around?

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
200k for some thing sitting on wheels you can buy for a hundred bucks a piece.....

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
If I was paying that kind of money, I would expect them to fill in the gap created in the front by the 2" body lift... Especially since the paint/body looks pretty top notch

Jakedog

I love old broncos, but this price is ridiculous! It's a bronco for the super rich. I agree 100% with 904 about the gap from the body lift. For that kind of money I would expect that not to show.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
doors dont line up with the rear quarters that well either. i would rather buy 10 20K broncos than that 200K bronco

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You can get a nice stable of cars for 200k including a really nice bronco

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
I see this article as something different, and that's the price value of our EBs are just going to go up, too!

Is this a ridiculous price? Absolutely! But, there are people out there with more money than sense and are willing to pay this without batting an eye. At the end of the day, these folks are paying for the labor cost.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
The price is pretty insane, but I love that interior.
Exterior is pretty nice too but there is a lot here that makes me go hmm...

best of luck to the seller...

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
I don't understand why the high dollar 4x4 builders always get so much crap on forums. From what I can tell, the guys restoring / resto-modding exotics don't get the same level of criticism.

Hard to imagine but the CFB, ICON, and VR Broncos are exotic cars and in some respects the prices are actually cheap by comparison. They are a different deal, for a completely different buyer and I think it's fantastic. Maybe not if you're buying a bronco but definitely if you own one.

Last edited:

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
ICON is a completely custom build with one of a kind parts that you can't get anywhere else. The one in this thread is built with bolt on parts that anyone can go buy. There's nothing $200,000 special about it.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I don't know, Just seems like spending $200K on a bronco is just crazy. Shouldn't have to take out a second mortgage to afford one!
I love broncos for the fact they are simple, fun to drive, V8 powered, domestic made, 4x4, vintage and cheap. Now with the prices of broncos these days they are not so cheap! And yes when people get these crazy prices for their broncos it drives up the value of mine, but again that's not why I have a bronco.

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
I had a guy follow me into the parking lot at work and ask if it was for sale. I said SURE! He choked when I said 70k:)

Dpearce

I think it's great these guys are getting these prices. Shows that we own vehicles that are still appreciating - can't say that about my other vehicles.