• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Bottle Opener Keychain

o2bnmud

I designed this Bronco keychain bottle opener a couple years ago and had a few cutout, most of which I gave out at the Oregon Unevent and a couple local meet-n-greets, and I also sold a few. I had been getting a few requests for them so I decide to become a vendor so I could sell them here.

These are Laser cut from 14ga 304 Stainless Steel with all edges derburred and then put in a vibratory tumbler for at least 2 hours to "soften" up the edges a bit more.

I'm selling these for $6 shipped

I can take PayPal as a friend/gift to
tony98240@comcast.net

Check or money order works as well

I do work a swing shift M-Th so I will only be checking the site a couple times a day. I will try to get them out the next day whenever possible.

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

Thanks darrell82,

I'll get those sent out tomorrow

Tony

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

Would be even cooler with knobby tires!

Yes it would, and I did that on some other bronco cutouts I did for my firepit. I tried to keep them as smooth as possible, so as not to snag any thing in your pocket.

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

Piglet,

Payment received and will get those out as soon as you PM your address

Thanks

Tony

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

Thanks for the order BigToe, I'll get those out tomorrow.

Tony

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

About 1 1/2" by 2 1/2", I can get you better a measurement tomorrow since I'm still at work.

Piglet

hey, just wanted to check to see if mine got sent out? i know i'm i'm the other side of the country but thought i would have seen them by now.
thanks

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

Piglet,
Yes all paid for keychains have been sent out. I'll double check tomorrow, but I think yours went out Dec 1.

Anyone receive theirs yet? Please let me know either way. I figured with Christmas things would be slower because everytime I go to the post office they are backed up, but I wouldn't have thought it would have taken long.

Tony

Piglet

all good, i figured 7-10 days in snail mail(not including sundays). i'll let you know if shows up in the next few days. thanks.

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I got mine the other day sorry meant to post they look great. The mailman found the envelope in his truck it fail out so who knows how long it was in there.
Thanks again