• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sierra Bronco NEW rocker Guards??

cheesenip73

I don't know how to link to the site, but on their home page they have a picture of them. It's hard to tell what they would look like on a bronco. So I e-mailed Ron (the owner) to receive some pics and he has not replied yet. It says that they stick out about 2 inches from the body. I really like the idea, Id just like to see some pics of them on broncos. Does anybody have them installed that can show a pic of them here?

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
rockski2.GIF

http://www.sierrabronco.com/vShoppingCart-PayPal/rockski.htm

OP
OP
C

cheesenip73

That's great, now everyong can simply see what I am talking about. I would like to see it on a bronco now. Thanks for the picture jeepster.

crossent

Take a look at the rockers we did on bill smiths yellow bronco on page 62 in the photo gallery.