• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MN Ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Crazy eh, lol. To think I drove mine home fully functional for $1500...

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
That's one of them there Rare Edition 71s.. ;D

I wonder if it's one of them GLK1**** Broncos that Franko is looking for. ?:?

That might make it worth the $900 to one person, anyway. ;D

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Wow, mine cost a whole $200 and I drove it home. I think you'd be leaving a trail of body parts if you tried to drive that thing anywhere!

Attachments

• Copy of scan0009.jpg
    Copy of scan0009.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 65

dube

Bronco Guru
Loc.
big lake Mn
I have been there when he was selling the red one. He tried to sell them to me for 1800 and he would deliver for free. I just walked away lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.