• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New steel bodies

lalcustoms

Loc.
Nassau NY
How do you want your bronco body? Built how you want. Linex undercoating , roll bar, windowless doors, cut with flares the options are endless and yours. Call or text for options and pricing 518-306-0498

Attachments

• IMG_0104.jpg
    IMG_0104.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 194

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
welcome to the site. best site on the internet. You wont find more bronco knowledge than what is contained on this site. Can you give us more details on your steel bodies.

tabyers

Loc.
Indiana
Do you have a frame or jig to build these on? Are they made from the dynacorn products? Are you set up to spray lizard skin? Can you arrange shipping? What ballpark figures are we talking about for an uncut oem style complete assembly (without top, no paint)? Do you spray single stage? I probably have a ton of other questions but can't think of them right now, I've been weighing my options for a while now.

OP
OP
L

lalcustoms

Loc.
Nassau NY
I build all the bodies off a frame not a jig . The body is made up of dynacorn and Dennis carpenter parts . I bring the body to get linexed so it's done by an authorized dealer so you get the warranty . Unless you wanted something different . I can arrange shipping . I can also primer and or paint them in anything you want . Feel free to call with any quealstions . I build each body customer specific so it can be modified/built anyway you want

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Will you be bringing one to may it forward? :cool:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
that's acceptable too! bring some fliers though