• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruiserOutdoors

Looking for an early bronco in Oregon, Washington, Idaho or California.

Preferences:

minimal rust
v8
power steering
power brakes

We are looking for a solid bronco to start a build or something that has already been tastefully upgraded.

please let me know what you've got.

JGO

Contributor
I have three nice projects in Ca. that I don't want to sell. Problem is I'm running out of room and have to sell one. All three have minimal to no rust. I'm asking $10k for a rolling shell w/no engine/trans. I have enough parts to build a fancy Bronco, parts can be added ala-carte. If interested I can email/text photo's.

Jim 408-219-129one

OP
OP
BruiserOutdoors

BruiserOutdoors

Funds still available for right bronco. Not really looking for a bronco that needs a motor,transmission and tcase installed. Something closer to a driver is ideal. Let me know what you've got. thanks for looking

Jluck

Always quite a few available locally on Craigslist, also always ads looking for great Broncos for stupid low budgets. You know.... I want a 40k Bronco and I have 15 to spend... what's your budget?

OP
OP
BruiserOutdoors

BruiserOutdoors

i'd say 25 for the right bronco. I know the local market fairly well, i dont want shiny paint and somebody else's resto. Just a solid bronco that hasnt been hoakified. Know of anything? I'm selective so still waiting for the right one, not in a hurry.

Jluck

I'd hit up the June Meacum auction in Portland, if prices there are similar to the current trend at Barrett Jackson you should be able to find what your looking for around 25k I'd think.

Jluck

I've been going last couple years, I have watched nice clean original ones as well as full custom builds roll across the block. prices are finally trending down, I think you could find something.

OP
OP
BruiserOutdoors

BruiserOutdoors

i have, been there for a while. very similar to what im looking for. Worse paint condition is okay (maybe preferred) to me.

OP
OP
BruiserOutdoors

BruiserOutdoors

mods, previous post looks like a scammer/over posting on most wanted ads....

out of budget, out of reach.

Jluck

i have, been there for a while. very similar to what im looking for. Worse paint condition is okay (maybe preferred) to me.

So.... something that is less nice for more money is desired? I'm a bit confused. Was that 25k budget optimistic or an EXTREME high end?

OP
OP
BruiserOutdoors

BruiserOutdoors

25 is high end. Ideally spend 12-18 on solid bronco, and slowly build to my liking, up to 25 invested.

TBP green bronco has been repainted/restored to some degree. A more original bronco is desired. One manifold has been restored and the other left alone?? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.