• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 15” x 10” Outlaw Wheels - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
Torrance, Ca

Set of (4) 15” x 10” - 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern.

I picked these up a few years ago, but never got around to using them. $50.00 or best offer. Local pickup only.

The wheels are in decent shape cosmetically with no apparent damage that I can see. Need to be polished.
One of the wheels is mounted to a 35” BFG Mud Terrain tire that has a patch in the side wall. This tire may be suitable for trail use, but I wouldn’t think about using it on the street.

10074de97c0670ebcfcde3f091e4f90c.jpg
b3fca3b737c95ee0207bc700bf0a8dd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Some body should snatch these up.

They look like 12" wide wheels.

Great deal.

Stop at the parts store and pick up some Mothers Wheel Polish. Little elbow grease and you will have some bitchin' wheels.

OP
OP
bfoldy

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
I’m going from memory on the width, but I’ll double check.

McLeod

Looks like there is at least an inch of sidewall bulge on those 33x12.50 tires.

Great price

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Either way they are a cool old school wheel.

When we were kids, ie poor, lol, we would buy Centerline Center Caps to put in our Outlaw Wheels so folks would think we dropped big duchets on race wheels.
Haha.
We were such posers, lol

But we all loved our Outlaw Wheels.

I have had sooo many of them.

Been hard on them and they never let me down

OP
OP
bfoldy

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
Yeah, I probably priced them too low, but wanted to make sure they go to someone in the Bronco community.

I picked them up a few years ago because I like the old school look too, but just never got around to cleaning them up and using them. They are just sitting at my place continuing to collect dust and take up space so might as well go to someone who will use them.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I've got 4 of those, I did the mothers polish on them, not too bad but probly need minor sanding to get them really clean. Nice wheels, good luck. ;D

OP
OP
bfoldy

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
15” x 10” Outlaw Wheels

Just to confirm- the width on these wheels is 10”.
Backspace is 3.5”

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Somebody got a great deal.

Thank you for "paying it forward" Bfoldy.

Steve in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.