• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who has the biggest gas Tank in their EB? Post Cap. and pics looking for customs?

OP
OP
mofoco1

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Broncnaz THX I took some measurements tonight am comparing to yours as I type, going to start tomorrow on the mock ups. I am ridding myself of the saddle because I dont like anything having too low( strictly the look not the function so much, I actually only want those SS turndowns to barely show.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mofoco1

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Anyone have a clue as to the pick up tube ? My ? is if I do an actual tube, it should come in then turn 90* down right, what about if I did that , but then extended and bent the bottom another 90* and extended to the back angle of the tank, then drilled holes along the bottom so it could pick up fuel at extreme angles and low on fuel like this ____
l
l
l
l
l
-----------------------Holes on this side.
I am thinking doing this and then welding a bung outside for an AN- fitting and SS braided line. Asked before what about a need for return lines? Are they necessary? Can a vent be done in a different way or to a relocated canister in back? Sorry the program will not post the above rendering like I want think a square 2. Can I assume the mounting pads are to space the top from seat bolts or the like?