• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco build at Gas Monkey Garage!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The show is actually called "Fast and Loud" . The show is about a garage in Dallas called Gas Monkey Garage. I got it set to record on dvr....not sure of the channel. Maybe discovery?

New season should be coming up soon right? I make sure I record it so I don't miss it.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
They are currently in a biker build duel to the death against Jesse James, and the OCC goons. Blahhh, I miss Indian Larry. Is this show on before or after the Amish Mafia documentary? Ohhh Discovery what happened to you :(

I got that one scheduled to record too.. ;D You don't like? lol

it's funny when they talk about each other

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
They should start a "build off";) show(and I do mean build thats way off) in Fackler,AL.:(

icyBronco

they are on their "NEW SEASON" right now. It just aired their first episode last week. So hopefully 4 or 5 more episodes till the bronk build

icyBronco

thier biker build off bike was leaked via Jesse James Twitter and its just a salinas boys style shovelhead with pink and white tins. it's my favorite show, thats how I know all this.

photo3-1.png

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
hope they don't do what jesse did on monster garage with that half cab.
exposure is a good thing for these old rigs

Kirk K

I saw an old episode of Overhaulin' from 2006 and Richard Rawlings (the one with the little beard) was working on the car as one of the "A" Team. He had long hair and a ponytail but was wearing a gas monkey T-shirt. It's a small TV world!

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
If you guys like the "socks and sandals" guy that keeps ripping everybody off on here then youll like these guys. Nothing worse than a car, truck, or house "flipper"!

There nuts to list that top for a grand!!!!!! Glad you talked them down! Its a good show...almost as good as OCC%) After the snorting tequila episode i totally lost interest in the show. What a bunch of errogant, attention seeking fools! The guy with the stupid sunglass is the only normal one of them two yah hoos!

Gota get back to the latest episode of duck dynasty now. Another show full of fakes and BS'ers

icyBronco

it's a qualidy TV show and some good cars are exposed and appreciated, and obviously you havent seen the crap they are puttin on the tube these days like Jershey shore, Hunny Boo boo, My daddy is a crackwhore 3...

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I like the show.. it has cool cars and different stuff and they crack me up. They may be "flippers" or "b.S'ers" but good entertainment anyway. Nothing wrong with flipping anything if you are honest about it.

bigjhoov

nobody
thier biker build off bike was leaked via Jesse James Twitter and its just a salinas boys style shovelhead with pink and white tins. it's my favorite show, thats how I know all this.

That bike is the tits. There are things in the paint that don't get picked up in that pic. I'd ride the wheels off of it.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Like any other TV show, you have to have somewhat of a quirky personality or there would be no draw. I personally would never buy anything that was built in a couple weeks, but that mechanic on there seems to know his chit. I get a kick out of that show and always love the old stuff over the new stuff any day! :-X