• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CT New like NOS Bronco 302 Exhaust Y Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakeusa

Loc.
Ashford, CT
We have just finished reproducing the Bronco 302 Exhaust Y Pipe - with the help of some great members here !.

The entire 302 Bronco exhaust system will be available soon enough- early and later models and possibly a California emissions system.

This 302 Y pipe is an exact reproductions of the Ford factory system. It will be a direct bolt on to your stock manifold. Guaranteed fit 2 year unconditional warranty. Hand made in the USA.

2" inch 14 gauge Aluminized pipe w/ beveled ends at flanges. Slip fit to muffler and interm pipe.

Classic Bronco direct special $85. plus $40 for UPS shipping or 125 with shipping. Takes a big box so its dimensional not weight. Pick it up at our shop $85.

The 289 system Y pipe will be available next week.

Thanks to all the great people on this board that keep this great American Iron (vintage Bronco's) alive, preserved and on the road and trails.

Send me a PM if interested or questions.

01broncoexhaust016_zpsfc352d82.jpg

02broncoexhaust018_zps8707ec8d.jpg

01broncoexhaust016_zpsfc352d82.jpg

Blake

512cadillac

exhaust system

I am interested in the y-pipe but really need a complete system. what can we work out on at least a tail pipe if I find my own muffler? Or a complete system? John

OP
OP
B

blakeusa

Loc.
Ashford, CT
We will have the whole system if you can wait 4-6 weeks. For now if your restoring or working on your Bronco you could get the Y pipe and install it.

They ship in separate boxes anyway, you will just have to wait a few weeks to get the rest of the system.

Send me a pm if interested.

jcb9089

I'm very interested, anyone know if this would work with an NP435?

Status
Not open for further replies.