• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 1974 bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
"I do not need or want help selling this bronco. My add has been up for 3 hours and ive had three calls from people interested and 10 emails trying to get me to list with a service, not needed."

I always wondered why people said they don't need help selling, now I know! never happened to me before, Nice ride good luck -Jeff

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Yeah me to. I didn't realize that is what they were talking about. Learn something everyday.

OP
OP
L

lulu

Loc.
Marietta, GA
It’s unbelievable how times have changed. I’ve owned 10 plus broncos in the last 15 years. I’ve never had so many people reach out to me about a bronco priced in the mid thirties. More so people trying to get me to list the bronco with their paid sites.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
No help needed for sure! It will sell itself. I sent a friend of mine in Marietta the link today, and I'm pretty sure he will be calling.
Tyler

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Were you in West Cobb last week with this in a trailer by the Avenues? If so truck looked nice at 45 miles an hour!

OP
OP
L

lulu

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Looks like a local guy is going to buy it.

It was on a trailer last week. It was headed to get a ton Of work done to it. I planned on keeping this thing forever but just found another one I was after for a long time.

OP
OP
L

lulu

Loc.
Marietta, GA
g8rb8t I think we live next to each other. I see your bronco sometimes. I’m just .5 miles south of the square in manget

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
that is a straight looking rig, is that limestone poly or bay tree green

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
It’s limestone poly. Original paint in the cab and engine bay. One repaint on the Exterior

Do you know where the steering column came from? You stated tilt but I also noticed the old school half-moon horn ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.