• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Original 66 U14

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

Bump for a nicely restored stocker. Good luck with the sale.
EJ

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
Its a beaut Rick, can't believe youre letting her go! I sent you a few things in the snail mail. let me know if you got em!

OP
OP
West Tn Dawg

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Shameless Bump.......

Haven't been trying to sell, but decided to move it back up to see if there were any interest.
Bottom dollar $30k

Nodrama43

absolutely stunning. WOW. Collecting funds and if this one is still here in a couple of months I will be coming to see you.

OP
OP
West Tn Dawg

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Haven't tried to sell since May.
Thought I would bump it back up and see if any interest.
BTW-It is now on the cover of the 2018 calendar.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I really can't understand why it hasn't sold yet. I've seen lesser vehicles sold for more.

OP
OP
West Tn Dawg

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I really can't understand why it hasn't sold yet. I've seen lesser vehicles sold for more.

Guys, I have not pushed it to sell. Have not put it on Ebay or Craigslist as I really want to be sure it goes to someone who appreciates it for what it is.
I have turned down two sells. One because he was going to flip it, and the other mentioned cutting it up. If I can help it, this one will not get cut up.

OP
OP
West Tn Dawg

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Wondering if you still have the bronco? Can you shoot me your # so we can discuss or send it to me at jim@escotool.com
Thanks so much,
Jim

Hello Jim. Sorry I just now saw this. My number is seven three one-seven nine six-0 five six three.
I have a guy that is interested in the truck, but if it falls through, I would be glad to discuss.

Thanks for your interest.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Guys, I have not pushed it to sell. Have not put it on Ebay or Craigslist as I really want to be sure it goes to someone who appreciates it for what it is.
I have turned down two sells. One because he was going to flip it, and the other mentioned cutting it up. If I can help it, this one will not get cut up.

I respect that! Kudos to you on both situations!

Status
Not open for further replies.