• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
I need a complete system for a 74 EB. Stock PS box with a drop pitman arm. I am using 79 Big Bronco knuckles and Brakes I would like a stock TRE location so it would be TKU. What taper am I going to use or are the 79 knuckles already the large taper? I want to use your offset TRE's to clear the aftermarket differential cover I have, but I am wondering what to do as far as a draglink. Thanks, Mo in Clovis

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dan,
Did not see the reamer on your website, what is the price on the reamer?

thx
billy

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
Is the 10% discount code- (BRONCO) still available?
Also i wish you had the reamer (for the chebby TRE) so i could get everything from one place!
We actually do not sell them because they would have to be much more expensive that McMastercarr...
What is mcmaster carr part number for that? If you could sell them for 80 or 90 bucks that would be a deal to me!

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Will your front differential cover for the dana 44 fit with your Y steering 1 ton conversion which I purchased from you ?
It should with about 3/8" to spare at full lock.

And I am sorry for the wait, I was at KOH for 12 days...

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Is the 10% discount code- (BRONCO) still available?
Also i wish you had the reamer (for the chebby TRE) so i could get everything from one place!

What is mcmaster carr part number for that? If you could sell them for 80 or 90 bucks that would be a deal to me!
The BRONCO code still works. I will have Garett give me that number tommorrow morning...

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
I am not certain of the Number, Garett gets them somewhere else and didn't have the number but it is simple 3/4" taper...

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
In California it is still illegal to drive with a barefoot women sitting in the backseat. The laws Californians driive by and live by....are Crazy at best....