• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 77 rear fuel tank w/ skid plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
S

Steelhorse1971

I'm new at this , still trying to figure out pic .
The unit worked correct , skid plate looks good,the tank is a poly tank

ron

Hi i am in need of the skid plate if you would sell it by it self call Ron @352-302-8557 thank you!:D

OP
OP
S

Steelhorse1971

I sold tank and skid plate together but I have other tanks I might be willing to trade on of u are interested..send me contact no . Thanks

jack250r

Loc.
Booneville, MS
Looking for a poly tank. I replace the front one, thinking about going ahead and dropping the rear now. If you have one, call or text Jack at 662-416-3163 I also need a steering shaft for a '75 auto. PO welded on a small steering wheel. If you know where one might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.