• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classic 4x4 Market - New Vendor

Classic4x4Mkt

Dear Fellow ClassicBroncos.com Members,

Classic 4x4 Market (C4M) is proud to become a Supporting Vendor for ClassicBroncos.com! We've had many Bronco listings in the past, so it's only right that we formally become part of the community.

C4M is a selling platform for vintage/classic 4x4s that exposes your vehicle to our active users, a national audience that is knowledgeable and “always-looking”. There are no listing fees; in fact, we award a 2% Seller’s Commission to the seller when his/her listing sells on our website!

We deal only in vintage specialty 4x4s, accepting 1985-or-older Broncos, Scouts, Willys/Jeeps, Land Cruisers, Land Rovers, G-Wagens, Unimogs, etc. All listings are free, and are displayed on our website and social media pages for up to 30 days. All vehicle conditions are welcomed, be they project; driver; modified; restored. Fixed price listings are active for 30 days, while auctions have a duration of 7 to 10 days, at seller’s discretion.

Our user-base is 95% U.S., 2% Canadian, and the remaining from the rest of the world. We are a new company, barely one year old, and currently enjoy an average of 500 visits to our website daily, and 15,000 monthly; we also appreciate our very-active 17,000 followers on Facebook. We advertise on Google Search and its partner websites, Facebook, and online car club/model forums.

See the latest Bronco listings at the following link; we will also post new listings here when they arrive:

Bronco Listings

If we've piqued your interest, click the following link to sign up, then click the "Sell" link to set up your first auction:

Please feel free to contact us at info@classic4x4market.com.

Thank you!

We were a sponsor for the 2017 Northwest Bronco Roundup, and look forward to doing the same for the next Bronco Daze.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Classic4x4Mkt

Thanks, folks! We hope to be of some use to the members.

Since we first posted earlier today, we've had 45 members click over to our website - we see that as a great start! Thank you.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Welcome aboard. I've been following C4M on Facebook for a while now. A lot of cool vehicles for sale. Keep up the good work.

OP
OP
C

Classic4x4Mkt

Welcome aboard. I've been following C4M on Facebook for a while now. A lot of cool vehicles for sale. Keep up the good work.

Clarrance, thanks for the kind compliments and keeping an eye on us all this time; we will try to do even better in the future.

It seems as if you edited out some comments about the photos being too small so as to negatively affect your bidding decisions... are you referring to the photos on Facebook, or on the website? There isn't a whole lot that we can do to Facebook's format, but on the website, if you click on a photo, it triggers the "Slideshow" mode and shows all photos in an enlarged format.

If you haven't tried the above (click on a photo), give it a shot. If this is still too small for you, we will look into tweaking the software to further enlarge the photos so that details become more visible.

Thanks for your suggestion, Clarrance, and we welcome any and all suggestions/comments/opinions from other members so that we can better address your needs and tastes. Please feel free to post here as often as you like.

By the way, you will see plenty of Fixed Pricing listings still on our website - these are listings from before we transitioned to the auctions-only format on 8/30/17, and will gradually disappear as they expire. The number of our listings will shrink a bit as we restrict to auctions-only - if you or a friend has a vehicle for sale, please consider our service, as we definitely have sufficient eyeballs to produce a few decent bids (as long as you're not asking $120K for your beautiful Bronco! :eek:), and will do our best to promote your rig wherever/whenever we can.

Happy Thursday, everybody!

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Clarrance, thanks for the kind compliments and keeping an eye on us all this time; we will try to do even better in the future.

It seems as if you edited out some comments about the photos being too small so as to negatively affect your bidding decisions... are you referring to the photos on Facebook, or on the website? There isn't a whole lot that we can do to Facebook's format, but on the website, if you click on a photo, it triggers the "Slideshow" mode and shows all photos in an enlarged format.

If you haven't tried the above (click on a photo), give it a shot. If this is still too small for you, we will look into tweaking the software to further enlarge the photos so that details become more visible.

Thanks for your suggestion, Clarrance, and we welcome any and all suggestions/comments/opinions from other members so that we can better address your needs and tastes. Please feel free to post here as often as you like.

By the way, you will see plenty of Fixed Pricing listings still on our website - these are listings from before we transitioned to the auctions-only format on 8/30/17, and will gradually disappear as they expire. The number of our listings will shrink a bit as we restrict to auctions-only - if you or a friend has a vehicle for sale, please consider our service, as we definitely have sufficient eyeballs to produce a few decent bids (as long as you're not asking $120K for your beautiful Bronco! :eek:), and will do our best to promote your rig wherever/whenever we can.

Happy Thursday, everybody!

I edited my post because I felt like I was wrong with my comments. You are correct the small pictures are on Facebook. I visited your website and the picture quality is much better. Keep up the good work.

OP
OP
C

Classic4x4Mkt

I edited my post because I felt like I was wrong with my comments. You are correct the small pictures are on Facebook. I visited your website and the picture quality is much better. Keep up the good work.

Not to worry, clarrance!

On another note, we have a fixed-price 1975 Bronco ending in about 3 hours... this is a legacy listing, submitted before we transitioned to an "auctions-only" business model.

There seems to be some hesitance among sellers when it comes to auctions, preferring to stay with a fixed price model where they can "name their price". They don't realize, however, that they do not have up-to-the-minute knowledge of market demand for their vehicle - they could be missing out on thousands of dollars of upside with an unknown buyer who just HAD to have the vehicle. Furthermore, there is no downside to an auction, as the seller is protected by a reserve price. Hopefully, we can convince more sellers to think this way, and become more receptive to the auction model. As we all know, the more listings, the more eyeballs, and the more buyers - it's good for everyone. If you have comments or thoughts on this topic, we'd love to read them right here in this thread. :)

Without further ado, here's the link to the '75 Bronco, with a photo attached:

https://goo.gl/VSZbyu

Hkwr51w.jpg

OP
OP
C

Classic4x4Mkt

Just listed last night is a '74, which was featured previously in the Bronco magazine (Bronco Driver?). There are more details to the vehicle on our site, but here's the seller's short, overall description:

1974 Ford Bronco. It was featured in Bronco magazine issue #47. Frame off restoration was done back then. Still in great shape. Runs and drives good. Always garaged. No rust. Comes with hard top , soft top, bikini top, hard doors and rock doors. Killer sound system with two amps. Rear seat not installed.

Here's the link to the listing's page:
https://www.classic4x4market.com/Listing/Details/631260/1974-Ford-Bronco?utm_source=CB74

Hfu3IIY.jpg
[/IMG]

OP
OP
C

Classic4x4Mkt

Not seeing any auction listings.

We went to exclusively-auctions for a while last year, but the response was less-than-enthusiastic, so we have since reverted to a flexible system of auction and fixed-price selling. With the newly-implemented user interface, we were able to add "make offers" to fixed-price selling, so buyers are able to "haggle" with the seller online, to some extent ;).

Following is a fixed-price listing currently on our website, physically located in Concord, NC):

1976 Bronco

OVKAH6A.jpg

k2XDRvy.jpg

Local Boy

Loc.
Mililani, Hawaii
Very Cool!

Thank you for posting and becoming a vendor here...

I was just thinking about how I would advertise, to a large population, my intentions to sell, my Bronco....if I were ever to consider it... Since I live in Hawaii...and 'am just finishing a 5 year build.

My Bronco far exceeds those I have seen in the more popular auctions ...and will fetch at least 80K, in my humble opinion...

I will keep your information handy, for future reference...

Thanks Again!

Aloha

OP
OP
C

Classic4x4Mkt

Very Cool!

Thank you for posting and becoming a vendor here...

I was just thinking about how I would advertise, to a large population, my intentions to sell, my Bronco....if I were ever to consider it... Since I live in Hawaii...and 'am just finishing a 5 year build.

My Bronco far exceeds those I have seen in the more popular auctions ...and will fetch at least 80K, in my humble opinion...

I will keep your information handy, for future reference...

Thanks Again!

Aloha

Hi "Local Boy"! Thanks for the welcome. Being on the Web and listing trucks from all over the country (also Canada), we can be as national/international as you'd like - it just depends on who visits our website. According to Google Analytics, our visitors are mostly American, making up 95% of our traffic, with Canadians at 2%. Other nationalities include British, French, and Australian.

We would greatly welcome your visiting our site periodically while completing your restoration project - we list them in all conditions, and would love to showcase your hard work on our sites and pages (Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest) eventually.

Below, our latest auction from Vancouver, B.C., with a starting bid of $200:

1969 Ford Bronco

Su6eJ3K.jpg