• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Where to buy Mastercraft 3g seats

landshark99

Bronco Guru
Looking to buy a set of Mastercraft 3g seats. Does anyone have a recommendation on a place with the best price?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Keeping an eye on the FS section? or Vendor forum? there are sales sometimes

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pretty sure you'll pay the same anywhere for those. I'd buy where you get best shipping price. Just my experience from shopping around for same.

OP
OP
landshark99

landshark99

Bronco Guru
That’s what I thought. Was looking at shipping options as they seem to be the only “discount”

75Bronc

Also, they are having their 50th anniversary sale. 25 off 250 or 50 off 500. If you buy the 2 seats separately, that's a hundred dollars off with free shipping!

needsmoarturbo

Check eBay. They have 15% off coupon today. 4wheelparts is selling some on there, you can save $90 but the coupon max discount is $100 off so you could only get 1 bucket today.. they have these one day coupons every few weeks it seems like

68ford

Bronco Guru
I have 3g seats in my race truck, they are wide. You sure you can center them to the steering wheel?

OP
OP
landshark99

landshark99

Bronco Guru
I have 3g seats in my race truck, they are wide. You sure you can center them to the steering wheel?

Hmm I will double check. They are going in my bronco build for NORRA. I think Boyd and Brian’s bronco are using 3g seats but will ask them to make sure. I planned on mounting the seats to the cage and center them that way.

Last edited:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
The guys who raced our Stroppe in the 2010 NORRA race had 3G seats in it. I think they were centered OK but I don't recall for certain.

Todd Z.

68ford

Bronco Guru
My bronco has normal beard super seats now which are considerable narrower, with the seats centered to the steering shaft which is in the stock location side to side, there is barely room for a 1.75 tube to come around the seat for the door opening. If that makes sense. Todd you have seen my bronco I'm talking about the tube running from shoulder area down to the A pillar accross the door opening.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
My bronco has normal beard super seats now which are considerable narrower, with the seats centered to the steering shaft which is in the stock location side to side, there is barely room for a 1.75 tube to come around the seat for the door opening. If that makes sense. Todd you have seen my bronco I'm talking about the tube running from shoulder area down to the A pillar accross the door opening.

OK - a configuration like that will probably be challenging with 3Gs. Our Stroppe has a wide bar at arm height but that's it.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
landshark99

landshark99

Bronco Guru
OK - a configuration like that will probably be challenging with 3Gs. Our Stroppe has a wide bar at arm height but that's it.

Todd Z.

The cage will be built around the seats and fuel cell. If that’s the case I think we accommodate them. I will talk to the cage builder.

OP
OP
landshark99

landshark99

Bronco Guru
Just to tie this one off - i decided to go with the Mastercraft Pro seats, after measuring a few times it did seem like it would be a squeeze and I need some room between the seats :)

560014_7.jpg

In any case they should work out well, seem pretty comfortable sitting in them in my basement!