• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 72,74 Broncos on eBay. Not mine.

Mrjgp

Told me 50k for both. Is it rare to see a straight six in a 74? Auto was out by then I figure most would have a v8. Anyways, anybody wanna take a shot at what then sell for?

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
If that interior was in better condition, and it still had factory paint, I would jump on that explorer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icyBronco

no titles to them btw so if you live in a DMV strict state they will never be street legal

Funrunr

no titles to them btw so if you live in a DMV strict state they will never be street legal

That is not true in Michigan, there is paperwork from Ga. DMV that will be needed and it can become titled in Michigan. I can't speak for other states though.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL

They can. It's just a long process.
In FL, depending on what he does have for them; it could take anywhere from 90 days (claim with found designation) to 3 years (registration search and time for last known owner to claim) to receive a clean title in your name.