• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ruffstuff Differential Covers!

SDlivin

Loc.
San Diego
How many would be needed for a group buy in? Maybe that we'll decide whether someone wants to tackle it or not.

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
All of our parts are laser cut, we have never used a plasma for production.

We do have a laser optic plasma here in the shop for prototyping but plasma is way too slow and sloppy for production. You spend more time cleaning the finished part than the very slow cutting period...

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Sorry for the slow responses to PM's and emails today, had my annual checkup today and I am sorry to inform my competitors that I am in great health ;) Was out of the shop most of the day though...Time to catch up!

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Another long day, been loading the trailer all afternoon. The 5 of us going to KOH will be leaving about 9pm, driving all night should arrive just before 9 am in time to set up the Pit.

It will be business as usual for everyone still here in the shop though...I feel bad for them but I am bringing a different group this year and the newer ones will come next year!

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Another rainy weekend, of course most of the week the weather was great...Time to start packing the weekends orders!

treihesse

Bronco Guru
I would like a quote for a 9" and a D44 cover. Shipping to 80018 thank you Oh yeah with a drain plug please

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
??????? 9"

I would like a quote for a 9" and a D44 cover. Shipping to 80018 thank you Oh yeah with a drain plug please

A Ford 9" dosen't have a Diff Cover? Is it possible someone swapped an 8.8 axle in there?

The D44 Cover is $109.50 delivered with the BRONCO discount, thanks...

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Thanks for the orders, remember the BRONCO discount code so I know where I need to spend time developing new parts!