• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

May it forward V...the sequel, Gardner, MA

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I know it's July 4th weekend but you can never start planning to early! Please save the date of May 18-19, 2018 for the next installment of May it forward. This event started as a way for BONES or Bronco Owners North east States, to give back by raising funds for a worthy charity geared towards returning veterans. If you have not made it to this event before...why not? You will have a great time meeting some really good people, enjoy great scenery and even better Broncos!! Ask anyone who has come before and they will tell you what a good time it is! There is lodging close by so plan on coming up for the street cruise on Friday with dinner afterward. New England in the spring can be really special and I have a pretty cool ride planned! Please pm me with any questions or info I can pass along. This is an admission free event with food and soft drinks provided with a prize raffle Saturday afternoon, with only donations asked for. We have over the last four years have raised a substantial amount of money that 100% of the proceeds goes directly to the charity.....Please help us grow and continue make a difference! :cool:

will be held at the PACC social club, 171 kendall pond rd. west, Gardner, MA 01440!
after a couple inquiries I figured I would update here and last page...
Friday evening, I would like to leave around 5/5:30 or so. It's not a long ride but just a scenic tour with dinner stop. Very flexible as to what the masses want as well. Saturday will start at 8 or 9, me being there early to setup and lasts till about 5. . There is no itinerary so show up, hang out and hopefully you stay the day! Thanks for the support people, we really do make a difference for some returning tough guys and gals AND have fun doing it!

Last edited:

72pabronco

I put it on the calendar Randy. Can't wait just hope I can get another member of Gang Green to tag along.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
After my failed attempt this year, I'm going to have it on my calendar for next year. It's for a great cause and it's a great thing you put together.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
ONCE YOU'VE BEEN....you will never be the same ;D

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I will be there with this and hopefully a passenger.

Attachments

• IMG_3488.jpg
    IMG_3488.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 100

svobronco

Contributor
Rotten luck....going to be on St John for a wedding May 18th.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
just a little reminder....plan you vacations for next year accordingly! ;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WE have the first of our raffle prizes in the house!! An incredible donation by a generous local Bronco brother brings to us 4 17" centerline wheels with Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ tires with brand new center caps. They are like brand new, just going in a different direction with his award winning rig. Be sure to be there to cast a chance on these!!
(PICS do not do these justice)

Attachments

• T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 81
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
started on gathering for this event....maybe if I am lucky I will have both trucks there this year! (and a fatboy!) ;)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
HOPING this will be bigger and better than ever this year! Went two weeks later so hopefully weather is on our side!!

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
For fear of jinxing it, I won't say that I might actually make it this year!

There is strength in numbers Tim. Maybe Ken can make it too and we can have at least three rigs rolling down the 'pike.

Roger

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
sure hope so!!! I get lonely!