• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Kirkus surfaces with new business Extreme Custom Fabrication

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Hi Gang,
Mike Kirkus here, after the sale of Complete Off Road and a brief hiatus,
winter has set in here in Iowa, I shot my deer in early November, so now I have time on my hands.
I still sell all the Roll Cages and Tie Rods I used to sell when I owned Complete Off Road, You will find them at my new site / business "Extreme Custom Fabrication".
The site is www.extremecustomfab.com , is currently a Ebay Store but that is soon to change.
Actually you will find our Cages, Cage Kits, and Tie Rod kits (1 1/2" D.O.M.) are actually
cheaper than they have ever been. The "make a Best Offer" feature can make this even
more attractive to you if you catch me on a "Good" Day.
Merry Christmas to you
all.
Thanks for your Patronage past and future,
Mike Kirkus

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Save shortcut..

Mike,
Will you still have the same deals available to us?
Thanks,
Honorio from Honolulu..

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
;D glad you're back. Go any extra venison?

how are the heelers?

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well howdy Mike!..you have been sorely missed. I long for the good ole days when a simple email with "Mike I need dis and dis and dis for dat and dat and dat" resulted in a paypal invoice 5 minutes later and parts on the road a half hour after that.%)

-Bill

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks for the update Mike... ;) Happy Ho Ho & a Merry New Year to you as well sir...

OP
OP
moabmike

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Thanks for the well wishes

Complete Off Road is in great hands, I sold it to my friend Rich Conlon here in Dubuque, Me and Julie had reached total burnout stage as we did all the work ourselves all those years, until 2004 I still worked full time for Generous Motors (G.M.) and ran Complete Off Road. In April we moved from Chicago to Dubuque, Iowa. and ran Complete Off Road full time (2x).
Complete Off Road grew fast (Watch out for what you wish for !!! lol) and became a 7 day a week, 10 or more hour a day business.
Rich took over Complete Off Road in April 2008, Rich has the abilities to take Complete Off Road to the next level that I could not.
Rich is a great man, I continue to work with him and build the cages for Complete Off Road. Complete Off Road is 5 miles north of my home here in Dubuque, Iowa. I am sure he will make the same deals as I did. Check out the site www.completeoffroad.com or call them at 563-583-5363.
My new business Extreme Custom Fabrication will provide the same Roll Cages and Tie Rod kits we used to carry. You can check them out at www.extremecustomfab.com , This is and was the part of the business I always enjoyed the most.
Thanks and God Bless,
Mike and Julie Kirkus

P.S. phred.........The Heelers are doing well, Bo is 13 and years of Frisbee have slowed him quite a bit. Skye is 5 and insane as most Heelers are. Venison is all spoken for.

OP
OP
moabmike

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Dear Fordguy.
This cage kit consists of all the raw material. Hoops are bent, trimming of ends required to your desired height, connecting bare are pre-notched on one end, trimming and notching of opposite end is required. All welding is required. Any other questions please let me know.
Thanks,
Mike

good to see you back in the bronco business. not sure i follow what fab is needed on this kit http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fami...2QQcategoryZ107069QQihZ014QQitemZ330279440016

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll be ordering another of yr internal and external 1/2-cab kits shortly..I wore the first one out already.
.kidding..my son's '76 I'm building is a half cab..;D

OP
OP
moabmike

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
I'll get some Titanium Tubing on order! lol

I'll be ordering another of yr internal and external 1/2-cab kits shortly..I wore the first one out already.
.kidding..my son's '76 I'm building is a half cab..;D

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am not sure I got the message. Did I reply?

The Mike Kirkus I used to deal with would have replied right away even if he didn't get my message...
;D ..I see the beginnings of the EB world's version of Chuck Norris superman lines starting up...:p