• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WV 1976 but titled as a 74

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenbanger

i have a 76 but titled as a 1974 and the 74 was a factory ranger. the 76 has 302,C4 automatic, power steering, disk brakes,Dana 44, 9" rear with limited slip,
does have some rust but by no means is it a rust bucket. i also am letting the parts that i have go with it to.i do not know how to post pictures on this site but if interested just email me at.....Tenbanger@msn.com and i will be glad to send you some pictures. the reason i titled it as a 74 was because when i bought it several years ago the young man did not have a title so i just never worried about trying to get one so i guess whoever buys it could do that and have two titles

Attac

Contributor
The vin number on the frame dictates what the title has to say. I dont understand what you mean by "I just titled it as a 74" Why? and if you have a title that you did that is incorrect what is wrong on it? If it is only the year then that should be fixed at the dmv.
You cant get 2 titles with the same vin. Whole lotta wrong going on here that you need to fix before sale for legality purposes. It will keep you out of trouble. I would be interested in pics but need clarification on this wrong title thing. You cant use a title from one truck for another unless you have the correct frame under it. As it seems to stand now you have a untitled parts vehicle until you get the title issue worked out.
Chuck

Reservationcody

Contributor
So far behind I think I’m first
Loc.
Sylva
title

If that Bronco came to North Carolina the DMV inspector would have to look and verify the title matching the Vin tag and frame numbers. If it doesn't, then it would have to be bonded. Get it figured out or it wont bring nowhere near what you are asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.