• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 1967 Pro Street Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncoman1966

Not mine! Looks sweet but 135000? Anyway enjoy!
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/1711839529.html
Blown 502 Chevy engine, custom leather-alligator skin interior, Art Morrison custom built chassis, best of everything, too much to list, you must see to believe
Received 7 page spread in Truckin' Magazine, Multi-Show winner.
To contact, call 678-873-6873

clarrance

Bronco Guru
i have seen this Bronco in person about 5-7 years ago at a car show. I always wondered who owned it and whatever happened to this Bronco. All I can say is WOW! This thing is truely amazing. The paint is flawless and the interior is very very nice. In my opinion it is well worth what he is asking for it.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Am I reading it right..... One hundred and thirty-five thousand dollars?: -X

i have seen this Bronco in person about 5-7 years ago at a car show. I always wondered who owned it and whatever happened to this Bronco. All I can say is WOW! This thing is truely amazing. The paint is flawless and the interior is very very nice. In my opinion it is well worth what he is asking for it.

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
I'd be willing to bet he's trying to make a profit on his investment (including the labor involved to have it built)

Nice truck, but $135K is dreaming.

vintage bronco

to bad its a chevy engine in it. would look a whole lot better with a stroker 460 ford ! $135,000 is nuts.

JohnnyB77

Loc.
Amarillo, TX
I agree but i didn't build it just bought it. $135,000 ?? I mean you could almost get a Ford GT with that kinda scrath

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
i would go buy it tomorrow, but since it has a chevy engine it's worth nothing to me;D
Ford and Chevy dont mix good together. But it is a really nice pro street bronco:cool:

Memphis

Loc.
Memphis,TN
The first time I looked at it I thought it said $13,500 and I almost called the guy on it. Very happy I did a double take. ;D

clarrance

Bronco Guru
That's what I thought when I read the price.

I don't know who the owner is, but I have personally seen this Bronco although it has a Chevy engine I would say he is NOT out of line on his pricing this has got to be one of the nicest built Bronco bodied trucks out there. It has tons of high dollar go fast goodies and the body/interior is breathtaking. A very very nice truck. If I remember right the seats have Cobra snake skins stitched into the seats (4- snakes total). The paint work is flawless.

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
I don't know who the owner is, but I have personally seen this Bronco although it has a Chevy engine I would say he is NOT out of line on his pricing this has got to be one of the nicest built Bronco bodied trucks out there. It has tons of high dollar go fast goodies and the body/interior is breathtaking. A very very nice truck. If I remember right the seats have Cobra snake skins stitched into the seats (4- snakes total). The paint work is flawless.

Still....$135K%)%).Cobra skins must be REALLY expensive! C'mon, that's gotta be at least what...$100K over what it's worth.I think he's been watchin too much Barrett Jackson%)& not the economy...it ain't a '68 Shelby GT-500KR convertible!

Status
Not open for further replies.