• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewmover

Loc.
Tulsa
New year new priorities and the Bronco is not one of them (blasphemy, right?) so I am putting it up for sale. I have owned this truck for two years. The truck is a '77. It has a new 3 1/2 inch suspension with heavy duty eleven leaf rear springs by James Duff. Both the Ford 9 inch and Dana 44 were completely rebuilt. They have been coated with POR15 and look great. New front disc brakes and rear drum brakes (every part is new). New brake lines (except for the line that runs along the frame rail). 302 with long tube headers and dual exhaust. The previous owner said it was professionally rebuilt. I cannot confirm this, but it has run well for me. The carburetor was rebuilt this year. New starter. New universal joints. Power steering, power brakes. The tires are worn and will need to be replaced. It currently sits on 33x12.50x15. Auto (C4).
Last winter I pulled off all the weather stripping in preparation for doing the body; however, I never got around to doing the work. The floor pans have been replaced by the previous owner, but they put them over the old rotting ones. The tail bed as some pin hole rust and a little bit of pitting. The door post and rockers are in solid shape. The body panels are in good shape. There is some minor rust on the rear quarter panels, but it is very minimal.
I purchased the truck for $7,500 and have put thousands more into it. Please make a fair offer. I know I wont get all the money back that I put into it, but I am not giving it away.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Brewmover

Loc.
Tulsa
pics

Had to renew my contributor status.

Attachments

• IMG_5807.jpg
    IMG_5807.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 833
  • IMG_5834.jpg
    IMG_5834.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 654
  • IMG_5822.jpg
    IMG_5822.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 672
  • IMG_5837.jpg
    IMG_5837.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_5844.jpg
    IMG_5844.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 590
  • IMG_5796.jpg
    IMG_5796.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 577
OP
OP
B

Brewmover

Loc.
Tulsa
more pics

Attachments

• door.jpg
    door.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 317
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 389
  • cluster.jpg
    cluster.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 451
  • cage.jpg
    cage.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 385
  • axle.jpg
    axle.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 404
  • bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 402
  • engine 2.jpg
    engine 2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 421
OP
OP
B

Brewmover

Loc.
Tulsa
and some more

Attachments

• VIN.jpg
    VIN.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 262
  • spring.jpg
    spring.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 228
  • spring 2.jpg
    spring 2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 238
  • Pass.jpg
    Pass.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 262
  • frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 250
  • driver.jpg
    driver.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 252
  • door 2.jpg
    door 2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 290
  • wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 269

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
PM me your phone number, I'd like to talk to you about her. Interested, thanks.

Ether

Contributor
Loc.
Tulsa
Hey man I'm in Tulsa, do you know where you are on price to let go of this thing?

Also I'm a beer nerd, do you work in the industry?

OP
OP
B

Brewmover

Loc.
Tulsa
Hey man I'm in Tulsa, do you know where you are on price to let go of this thing?

Also I'm a beer nerd, do you work in the industry?

Looks like the price is going to be around 8K. I am also a beer nerd. I was in the industry but not any longer. Username was created at that time, but I still like it so it will never change. Feel free to PM me your number and we can discuss the truck if you are interested.

Montana man

Loc.
Billings
I'm very interested in the bronco but I'm new and haven't figured out the pm stuff yet. Would you be willing to work with me on having it shipped?

japanthor

Does it have a body lift too? Im in houston tx do you know about what it would be to ship to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.