• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Connection Meet/Greet Sat Oct 13th

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have talked to Dan at the Bronco Connection over in Norfolk Nebraska. He is currently restoring my '68 halfcab to better than it's original glory. After talking to Dan and a few people here, we have decided to go ahead and have a "meet and greet" at the Bronco Connection.

There has been quite bit of interest in the last few months in another thread titled "Nebraska Broncos". I am starting this new thread so that everyone feels welcome, no matter what state you are from. Please PM me or email me so that I can let Dan know about how many guys/trucks to expect.
At this point it looks like just a meet with a tour of the facility and possibly a cruise if anyone is looking for that type of event. Right now both my Broncos are off the frame, so I will have to hitch a ride or take pics as you drive by! :cool:

I will post any updates as time goes by, but right now we are looking at Saturday October 13th around noon. Bring your wife! Bring your family! Bring your Bronco! ;D

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Greatguy, thanks for posting a new thread for the meet. My wife, son and I will be attending. I have a couple local guys to get the word too. I'll PM you a head and EB count when I here back from them.

Fred

gritz

I am for sure coming,if it works out we are going to bring two broncos up from northeast KS. I will get you a head count closer to the 13th.

DemoDicky74

Loc.
Omaha
We have 4 or 5 Broncos coming from the Papillion/Louisville area.
Trying to get 1 or 2 more to commit.

marcsally

Plan on us being there. But no Bronco, at least its not ready, yet..

Last edited:
OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I won't have my Bronco there either, well at least not the bottom half. My body might be done and sitting out in the shop by then, so we can have something to look at at least.

Here are the pics from today when I went to pick up the chassis.

Here is the link to the build ...

http://broncoconnection.intuitwebsites.com/68-SD.html

Attachments

• body 1.jpg
    body 1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 41
  • body 2.jpg
    body 2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 47

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That would be a fun trip- Look @ all those Broncos in the background!

Attachments

• body%202.jpg
    body%202.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 44

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE

Come on down, I'm sure you would enjoy the trip. I'm looking forward to seeing Dan"s operations. About 3 years ago I meet Dan at his old facility, when I can remember just a couple project Broncos in the works. Its really amazing how his business has grown in just a short time, and in a down economy. The last time I looked at his web site. I counted 26 project vehicles and a number of body only projects.:cool::cool: I looking forward to this trip to see the shop, projects and the other Bronco owner who attend.

Fred

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Got this on my radar, just can't make any promises because of harvest. Sure would like to get up there even if the Hoss isn't currently roadworthy.

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Yeah...I think that MIGHT be half of them in that row! Haha! :D Com'n down John! Come meet the other guy that beats me to the Broncos "in the weeds!". Although after this restoration I don't think I will be buying another Bronco anytime soon. I didn't say I don't still know where a few are tucked away, I just ain't buying right NOW. %)

Yes the Bronco Connection has grown. It is huge compared to the old building, and Dan is currently looking for a BIGGER building. Anything from EFI conversions, to suspension updates, to the NEW upholstery shop.

You need parts, they have that. You need a power steering conversion done, they do that too. Pretty much anything that you need to have a shop do, they can get it done(and done right the first time!). I learned the hard way (paying someone else to get the job done) and then end up taking it to Dan to get it fixed right. Why bother paying to have it done twice? :eek:

Last edited:

FJB

Going to try to make it, but not sure if the timing will work out. Thanks for getting this scheduled.

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Off to the RatRod car show. Then hopefully back to work on the Bronco. Feel free to pass the word along. I just need a head count so Dan know's how many we can expect.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Getting excited;);D;D

Anyone driving through Lincoln on their way to Norfolk? I'm willing to meet up with ya and drive up together. I was planning to leave Lincoln around 9am.

Fred

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I thought there were a few others from Lincoln going. Whoever is going to make it please send me a PM and also post here so in case someone needs a ride? Sound good? :p

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I thought there were a few others from Lincoln going. Whoever is going to make it please send me a PM and also post here so in case someone needs a ride? Sound good? :p

So far it's just the wife, my son and I from Lincoln.:( Two out of the four other Bronco guys I know can't make it and I'm waiting for a response from the other two. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as hear from the others.

Fred

Cvcoda

Loc.
Omaha, NE
Wish I could join you guys but my sister is getting married on the 13th. I just got my ride on Tuesday night! I was out at Dan's place a couple weeks ago to check the place out. He's a got a sweet shop with lots of cool projects... If you guys decide to meet up again, I'd love to join.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Wish I could join you guys but my sister is getting married on the 13th. I just got my ride on Tuesday night! I was out at Dan's place a couple weeks ago to check the place out. He's a got a sweet shop with lots of cool projects... If you guys decide to meet up again, I'd love to join.

So you just picked up an EB Tuesday, congrates!:cool: Is it your first? Welcome to CB.com and the addiction that follows.;D Tell us about your EB and become a contributor to the site so you can post up some pictures.;D

Fred