• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Looking for a Bronco Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogman71

Loc.
Chino Hills, CA.
Helping out my buddy who is looking for a Bronco project, preferably running.
I have a connection for transporting vehicles from out of state.

Thanks

Last edited:

Dave Mix

Did you see my 75 Ranger listed 3 weeks ago I believe I was asking 23 thousand or best offer. I think you would call this an original Survivor I am third owner been in my garage for the last 19 years was running when I drove it in there all I have done to it is put front disc brakes off of an 78 F150 this rig is totally stock call me at 510 914 3732 I am open to best offer didn't know where to start on pricing. This Bronco even has the original paint small bit of rust in tailgate and inner fenders under hood and Driver floor board has been repaired came from Colorado originally been in California last 30 years

Jfryjfry

Email me if you’re still looking. In Los Angeles with a project for sale. It’s $10,500 which isn’t much more than your budget and a lot less than most. Email me at my username at yahoo if you’re interested!

Jeremy

gsmalley

I have a 1966 with a 289. 3 on the tree. It runs , drives and stops hard top, it was originally a Texas truck. I was going to work on it as I drove it but bought another one a month later. Was going to post it for 6k. But since u have to ship it I will take 5k
Glenn
732 651 7873

Status
Not open for further replies.