• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Site is slow

Deano

Bronco Guru
I thought it was kinda slow but I'm not very good with stuff .

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't noticed it. Seems normal right now. I checked the logs and don't see any unusually high server loads.

OP
OP
R

ransil

Bronco Guru
It was Ok for awhile now it back to slow, took me about a minute to get here to post this.
last night was slow using tapatalk, now using computer.

OP
OP
R

ransil

Bronco Guru
still having issues... took me 15 minutes to make 2 posts and 2 replies... one reply timed out 2 times before it would post.

all I get is waiting on "www.classicbroncos.com" I can surf other websites and they all open instantly..

using chrome and pdanet

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Ransil, have you tried multiple computers in different locations? Like home vs work.

Can you PM me the IP address of the computer that is slow connecting?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
Site has been running slow from my Android phone for the past couple of days, but no problems on any of my computers.

OP
OP
R

ransil

Bronco Guru
Tapatalk is real slow, sometimes I can't even get pages to load, I have tried tapatalk 2 &4 same with both.
Tried 3 other forums they load as expected.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Mine seems to be running normal? Maybe you should uninstall the app and re-download it

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Ransil, I just updated the forum to the latest version of Tapatalk so please give it another shot. I don't know if their update had anything to do with speed, but it's worth a shot.

I haven't experienced any speed issues with Tapatalk and I use it almost daily.

If that still doesn't work you could try reinstalling on your phone as SSDDBRONCO suggested.

OP
OP
R

ransil

Bronco Guru
I use my phone for internet using PDAnet, I have tried different settings no joy.

I pm you my ip address

OP
OP
R

ransil

Bronco Guru
I have tried bunch of stuff
tapatalk 2
tapatalk 4
PDAnet usb connected to computer, tried different settings

all slow

foxfi ( pdanet wifi) seem to work OK

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Maybe you already answered this, but I don't see it. Have you tried from a different computer and different location? (like work vs home)

And do you have any other internet access that isn't pdanet?

And is this only from your phone that you have this issue or from your computer too?

OP
OP
R

ransil

Bronco Guru
Maybe you already answered this, but I don't see it. Have you tried from a different computer and different location? (like work vs home)

And do you have any other internet access that isn't pdanet?

And is this only from your phone that you have this issue or from your computer too?

back when I started the thread it was slow from multiple computers ( work computer ) now its just tapatalk and usb on PDAnet, wifi using foxfi is working so I will use that.

I also tried multiple browsers at that time explorer, chrome, firefox..

OP
OP
R

ransil

Bronco Guru
here is an update on my connection status:

Windows 8 PC connection with PDAnet slow
same PC with FoxFi speed Ok

Ubuntu PC foxfi works Ok but slows after about 10 minutes on CB.com

Tapatalk 4.?? paid version slow all the time showing 2-3 4G bars 2 different phones, samsung galaxy nexus & Motorola Razr maxx HD, pictures rarely load.

work PC on their network speed Ok

other forums and websites all have good speed including using Tapatalk all same locations.