• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Steering Stabilizer Brackets...

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
I am the guy that has always been of the opinion that you should never need these, however I just ran into a street rig that no matter what we did it still had wobble! Finally gave in and installed the stabilizer and no more wobble :) So we decided we should make a good one...

These are not for stock applications, these fit 1.5" or 1.25" tube. The are not made sloppy, they have an triangular hole so in one end (of the hole) they fit the 1.25" tube and the other end fits 1.5"...

R1717%20150%202.jpg

Here you can see how they can fit either for a standard "shock type" stabilizer or a stud type...

R1717%20125%2022.jpg
R1717%2024.jpg

And the flat type for clearance challenged rigs ;)

R1713%2025.jpg
R1713%20150%202.jpg

Steering Stabilizer Plate 90 Degree - RuffStuff Specialties

Flat Mount Steering Stabilizer Bracket with Hardware - RuffStuff Specialties

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Sized to fit our stout 1.5" OD tie rod, but available with smaller U-bolts if you still have a smaller stock size as well.

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Kyddsply-

Honestly, that is a great question. I imagine the Ubolts would clamp 1.4" at least nearly if not just as well as 1.5". However I don't have any 1.4" OD tubing here to test this, so I can't guarantee they will, but I would say it is likely.

Hope that helps!